Reviews for One Day I'll Fly Away
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 4 . 6/6
It's great Satine managed to escape from the Moulin Rouge with Christian. I like the story so far.
Lenamar619 chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
I really fell in love with story. I'm thinking of writing one myself. Thank you for bringing a smile on my face.
Reading Books at Midnight chapter 19 . 12/13/2012
Are you seriously going to leave us hanging?! I can't believe you're not finishing it! Its so good. So good. Why you no finish? You're style of writing is amazing really. And so captivating. I love the way you use the words and weave them into the sentences so could you please, PLEASE, PLEASE finish the story?! I love Christian and Satine together and you made it possible for them to be together so please finish it :'(. Although just saying I like Satine's name better than Attie.. Just saying.. I think Christian should continue calling her Satine. Her name is just so exotic!
Don't you just adore that movie?!
DreamMagic123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ooh, can I borrow it to a fanfiction to mugglarportalen? : D Send me a message about it!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
Ahh, an UPDATE! *parties* I loved this chapter, and seeing how each snippet interacted with the following snippet. I can't wait to see the reunion scene and how that plays out. Be interesting to see how Christian takes Satine not having the ring.
anonrem chapter 19 . 7/5/2012
OH MY GOSH!
YOU DID IT! :D

I've been waiting FOREVER for you to update this story!
It's the one Moulin Rouge story I keep going back to, just to see if another chapter's been updated and SURPRISE SURPRISE! Ol Stanleylouis FINALLY added another chapter.

I'm thrilled. I cannot WAIT for the next chapters!
I really hope Satine and Christian see each other soon!

"All you need is love"
So truthful and evident in this story.
I am touched. :D

-Jace
TheNightIsRising chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
Ridiculously realistic and heart-throbbingly sad. I don't cry at much, but THIS made me cry. And just when i couldn't find any tissue! Keep up the good work!

Q1: how often do you update? do you update every week like some other stories i'm following?
Q2: WILL THERE BE A HAPPY ENDING? PLEASE SAY YES...
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
Well written story, I must say. I love how you're weaving history into the events of your storyline.

I did often wonder how the surviving characters at the end of the film would have reacted to the events of 1914 and your story does a great effect of bringing that to life.

I wonder if we'll see other characters like the Narcoleptic Argentinian or Tolouse again.
anonrem chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Oh my God. I'm astounded by this, Stanleylouis. And I noticed that you added "James" :) This chapter is purely gracious. I just cannot wait to read more.

I love how you described the pictures of Christian, and I just gushed at the picture where his knees were scraped :)I was picturing Ewan McGregor as a child at that point, it was just too adorable. :)

This chapter is very great. It appears to be so current, you don't even realize that this chapter was a long time coming :) I'm so proud of you for not giving up. Yet again, another boldly inspirational move by the great Stanley.

You are the best :)

-Jace
Anne Oying chapter 18 . 12/31/2011
Words can't describe how much I adore this fic!

It's captivating, descriptive and well-written :)

I quite honestly can't wait for the next chapter, so don't keep me waiting!
CathyCrawley chapter 17 . 12/30/2011
This is fantastic,christian is alive!
CathyCrawley chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
FANTASTIC! I loved it!
RavenclawRebel chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
! YOU FINALLY UPDATED! :D Best Christmas present ever! This chapter was so good! It was nice to meet Mr. James (how was the last name discovered?) and see how he was taking the death of his son. Also, I'm proud Satine stood up to him, and can't wait to read the next chapter!
VaticanCameos22 chapter 18 . 12/29/2011
I love this and am guessing that Mr. James isn't as...hard as he seems.
anonrem chapter 17 . 12/20/2011