Reviews for Equilibrium
janet1982 chapter 13 . 2/6
awesome story )
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 13 . 1/17
I had this image when Ironhide came in when Optimus woke up of Starscream secretly being awake and gagging in the background.
Nightmother chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
I never thought I would read something like this. Transformers "breeding" never crossed my mind, and I have yet to delve into the world of transformer fanfiction even though I love the series. I may have to start reading a few.
Ryder-Hunter chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
Wow awesome story
awesome optimus chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
That was very good! I was hoping that you could have made more of an optimus prime mpreg with a cute tiny sparkling next time.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ah, mpreg… forever making me squirm and squee.
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
I'm bamboozled. How on Earth did that manage to incredibly sexy? Why on Earth was the entire second half of this chapter the hottest thing I've read in, like, a week?

I'll never be able to watch the Transformers movies in the same way again...

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Phoenix51 chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
I have read all of your story's at least 10 times, and each time I finish them I come to the same realization...you are the grandest Transformers fan-fiction writer EVER!
Thank you sooo much for sharing the wonderful tale with us!
MajesticallyAwkward chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
For what was such a good concept for a story I found myself disappointed. Perhaps it's just not to my taste, I don't know, but I found your characters somewhat flat and uninteresting. There were a few minor errors but it was nothing a good beta can't fix. But since this was written a while ago I'm going to assume your writing skill has improved and solider on and read the sequel you wrote.

I hope my criticism doesn't offend you and you continue to write more.
Qwertzu824 chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Nice story, thanks for sharing
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
I really like this story. Good work. :-)
simplegay me chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
WHOAH! I love It :) Amazing work and Chapter 8 was amazing :) I'm so reading the sequel :D
keeperofcoldtoes chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
My ovaries! Now I have the urge to hug a baby.
smileintothechaos chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
wow! this was so well written, I enjoyed it immensely! c:
KiribanNagnus089 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA SAM YOU IDIOT! Starscream's the sire? Logical maybe from your point if view, but for us readers who know the truth (oh I sound so ominous! teehee) it's just ridiculously funny.