Reviews for El Día de los Muertos
arctickitties chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
GIRL

YOU COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND FINISH THIS

'CAUSE IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT BEHIND!
Trey chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
I wish you had finished this. You write K2 better than most.
Caleigho chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Interesting and heart-wrenching chapter
Nalan chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Wow. That's a hell of a place to have ended this one - definitely my favorite of all the things you've written.

Sad that it's apparently dead and gone, and will never be finished, but what you did write was quite well done.
shaster chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
UPDATE DAMN YOU
ladygizarme chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
I know it's been a long time since you've updated this, and maybe you've lost the drive to write it or something, but I sincerely hope you come back to it! I love your style of writing this, weaving the present story with the past, and I'm on the edge of my seat for how it will end!
shannello chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
one word: more.

this is gold. i hope you know that.
The Brat Prince chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Okay, see, I promised I would eventually get to read this. It's been sitting in my inbox, taunting me every day since you posted over a month ago. Work stuff's just been insane.

This is also going to be a shitty, short review completely undeserving of this fawesome story, so forgive me that.

"Somehow, the toxic fumes helped him to continue breathing every day."- This-yes. Just yes. This is exactly how I felt about smoking after the first guy I ever fell for. Even now- I only smoke socially, but sometimes- just, yes.

And aw to Stan. He's secretly in love with Kyle. HE IS. DON'T JUDGE ME. :) I've decided I have no SP otp- I just can't. I refuse to believe that Kenny and Stan aren't BOTH in love with Kyle, and that Kyle doesn't reciprocate to a certain degree.

This chapter was lovely- even though you've never been to Mexico, you're such an excellent writer that you've managed to catch the essence of it- at least from what I can remember.

SO LIKE I SAID, S'BEEN A MONTH AND WHERE ARE MY NEW CHAPTERS, hm?
solarsphere101 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
I so effing love this story. It's hurts so good. I wish I could write stuff like this. You do such an amazing job at showing how Kyle and Kenny are so absolutely made for each other in that weird almost inexplicable way that just works. Or should work. Oh so bittersweet. I live for your updates.
Red Shiloh chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
My heart aches for Kyle in all these flashbacks, he hasn't given up but it's like he's got nothing left, there's no spark left in his life so all he can do is keep going and not think too hard. The angst is powerful without being too melodramatic or overbearing. Not that there isn't juicy drama here, because, really, dead-love-turning-out-to-be-not-so-dead is the best drama you can get, but it's handled skillfully. How will Kyle react? Moreso, how will Kenny react? The way you're written Kenny's point of view of his life and their relationship is brilliant - it's heartbreaking that he's gotten it so wrong, but you can really understand why he believed it was the way it was. Oh, another thing that I forgot to mention in one of my reviews for one of the previous chapters, I loved the scene with the marigolds in the locker, very in keeping with the Dia De Los Muertos theme and just such bittersweet and lovely imagery. I love those little touches that you add in, it really completes the story.
simply anonymous chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
oh, this fic just keeps getting better and better. i can hardly wait to see what happens next!
fang chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
omg omg omg omg ; ; ;; ; i am soo happy you updated this chapter! so so happy. It is one of my fav stories on the move right now. and yay kenny has been found. i can't wait for the next chap. seriously poor kyle aww ;;

and man i totally know what its like to have a draining job. i say quit and do nothing but write delicious sp all day 3. we need authors like you in this fandom!
dislocates chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
:D
br0flove chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
This isn't the end is it?

This is amazing, beautiful and all that jazz ;n;

Please continue.
Red Shiloh chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Oh I hope you continue this because it's so so good! I love the 'dia de los muertos' backdrop such lovely imagery! You're a very talented writer, everything is so atmospheric. You can really feel how Kyle feels in the present and the flashbacks feel so touching and nostalgic. Love how real everything is, and the fact that you've kept them as guys rather than girling one of them up. Stan's concern for Kyle is so touching and I do quite like Danny! Is he going to stick around for the story to help out or is he back off home now? Am so anticipating what's going to happen next! Also, no part of this story is badly written or boring, yeah there might not be explosions but I've delighted in every scene so don't put yourself down. Ooh also, I notice a few Britisms popping up with the dole and the like hehe, hello from a fellow Brit South Park fan! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »