Reviews for Sucker Punch
Ellae chapter 9 . 4/17
D: talk about necessary evil...
Ellae chapter 16 . 4/17
yay Future!
boredjobless chapter 16 . 3/18
This one iust blew me away. The way you have moulded the two characters. Phew. Absolutely amazing.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 16 . 11/21/2014
Wow, this is one crazy piece of work, and defining it as crazy doesn't even capture it!

I did enjoy it to an extent, but it was more of a roller coaster ride. I felt like my sanity was leaving me all the way up to chapter 14. I'm just glad that both Hermione and Draco were able to get their life on track, so that my OWN sanity would be in check lol
But seriously though, it was when things couldn't get any worse, and it did, then all I was thinking was "what!?" and "this is so damn crazy" but I couldn't stop reading.
That's how enticing it was. Which is part of why I enjoyed it.

I definitely have never read a fic that messes with our mind as much as this one. And to that, kudos to you!

Keep up the great work! Hope to read more from you
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
you write like a textbook.
it's so hard to read -_-;
do you speak conversational english at all?
Norma chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I had never seen Malfoy's character as crazy/complex. Appreciate that the plot didn't entirely end as mushy... It's nice, but the reader eventually gets tired of it. I found some interesting stuff in the dialog and how people define how to define life as. This fic is definitely one of my favorites.
Andreaandieann chapter 16 . 3/23/2014
I have read plenty of fanfictions, all dramione, well, practically all... But none have made me question not only my sanity but the sanity of every other human being on this earth, as much as this fanfiction right here. Throughout the whole thing I couldn't help but relate every single thing being said by Malfoy to something mentioned in explicit detail in my philosophy class at school... Seriously you can't possible have any idea how much the fucked with my mind... And don't even get me started on hermione, I lost all reasoning when she shared thing and contradicting her self in record time it was so incredibly frustrating.

Nonetheless this fanfiction was definitely an interesting one that's a favorite, even though, as of yet I have no idea how to feel about it seeing as many times throughout it I just wanted to throw my phone on my bed and leave my room screaming ism frustration. It was pretty good, well written and well the character development was definitely of a new rand. Great work !
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Perfect ending! I was truly worried for a bit there but once they got rid of the insane notion that they could pull off faking Malfoy's death everything just fell into place.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
This was an interesting story. Kinda messed with my mind but I like it.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
The details of that mini-corpse was incredibly disturbing to read. So glad it's gone.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
The polyjuice potion wouldn't result well with any DNA other than a person's.
Besides, any of this can't end well.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
This fanfiction is bizarrely engaging. It's screwing with my head by I just can't get enough of it. I think for the first time in this story I can relate to Hermione.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
I realised what this story's been reminding me of - Fight Club! Hermione's personality seems similar to Norton's character, and then Malfoy just comes out of nowhere into her life spouting psychological thesis about time, violence, people's minds, etc, that's Brad Pitt right there.

That being said, I really hope this isn't all just in her head.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
The conversation in the pub between Draco and Hermione was so insightful that I had to reread to grasp the entire concept.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
I could actually picture Draco wanting to be a private lawyer.
Also, I think Hermione was a little cruel in saying he couldn't digest her porridge anymore.