Reviews for Sucker Punch
Ohgreatmyarmscomeoff chapter 1 . 7/5
really nice story. I enjoyed reading it, but I think it was a lot of narration for me personally. I like to see dialogue build momentum as well. very creative and thought-provoking. thanks for sharing!
rlsa chapter 16 . 4/15
This was a very strange and weird story. The corpse baby has got to be the most bizarre thing I've read in a long time. It was a fantastic story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 16 . 4/15
This story was fun and crazy and awesome. I enjoyed it.
RogueAvril chapter 16 . 4/3
This was a unique and very entertaining read. I've never read a Draco or Hermione quite depicted like this and their dialogue was quite fascinating to experience. Thanks for sharing this!
darling draco chapter 16 . 3/9
I discovered this fic years ago on GE and over the years, have found myself coming back to it again and again. SO good.
dramione chapter 16 . 2/7
Wish this could've had a romantic ending but it was still amazing. Thank you!
Saylahvie chapter 3 . 1/24
Wow almost $2000usd is a lot for a flat above a bar lol. Really liking this so far.
MotekElm chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
threat was amazing. so good.
MotekElm chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
& now the author quoted Heathers, so obviously she rules
MotekElm chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
I love the whit and philosophy in this fic!
MotekElm chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I just started this fic, and already you have created my ideal Hermione. Science minded heroine who muses about ions and punching her ex. I love it! thank you.
Andante825 chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
Intense and unusual - hard to read in places, but the writing never falters. I love Hermione's Faulknerian metaphors (especially the simile re Kidz Bop).
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
What a bizarrely compelling story!
I'm not sure if I enjoyed it but it was certainly different and a good read.
Thank you.
tryingtobestine chapter 16 . 5/20/2017
At one point I wondered if they would be able to figure out how to work things out, but they did. Kudos to you. I really liked how it resolved, even if I would love more of the reactions of the people around them.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Illketorun chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
This is the second time I have read this story.
It is such a palate cleanser to all the research papers I read.
I love the crazy conversations and interactions between these two. Perfectly imperfect.
Thanks