Reviews for Sucker Punch
darling draco chapter 16 . 3/9
I discovered this fic years ago on GE and over the years, have found myself coming back to it again and again. SO good.
dramione chapter 16 . 2/7
Wish this could've had a romantic ending but it was still amazing. Thank you!
Saylahvie chapter 3 . 1/24
Wow almost $2000usd is a lot for a flat above a bar lol. Really liking this so far.
MotekElm chapter 16 . 10/24/2017
threat was amazing. so good.
MotekElm chapter 6 . 10/24/2017
& now the author quoted Heathers, so obviously she rules
MotekElm chapter 5 . 10/24/2017
I love the whit and philosophy in this fic!
MotekElm chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I just started this fic, and already you have created my ideal Hermione. Science minded heroine who muses about ions and punching her ex. I love it! thank you.
Andante825 chapter 16 . 10/7/2017
Intense and unusual - hard to read in places, but the writing never falters. I love Hermione's Faulknerian metaphors (especially the simile re Kidz Bop).
Guest in Europe chapter 16 . 6/2/2017
What a bizarrely compelling story!
I'm not sure if I enjoyed it but it was certainly different and a good read.
Thank you.
tryingtobestine chapter 16 . 5/20/2017
At one point I wondered if they would be able to figure out how to work things out, but they did. Kudos to you. I really liked how it resolved, even if I would love more of the reactions of the people around them.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
Illketorun chapter 16 . 4/6/2017
This is the second time I have read this story.
It is such a palate cleanser to all the research papers I read.
I love the crazy conversations and interactions between these two. Perfectly imperfect.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 6 . 4/1/2017
I feel like im in philosophy class all over again... Its giving me one of those weirdly good headaches.
katherinepsn chapter 16 . 3/17/2017
This is one of my favorite Hermiones and one of my favorite Dracos and they make one of my favorite Dramione!
katherinepsn chapter 11 . 3/17/2017
I love Draco and Hermione in this fix. They are so relatable in a comical way!
katherinepsn chapter 5 . 3/17/2017
I can't help but thank Draco is scheming something...