Reviews for Sailor Eevee
kawaiilileevee chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
Lance gets to be awesome! He totally owns that idiot, Tuxedo Mask.
kawaiilileevee chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I like Charlotte! Will she be Sailor Flareon? I wish there was lemon...
kawaiilileevee chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
I would have already gotten rid of Winfield. That's an odd name for an Umbreon... and poor Lance and Ash! They must be famous, though I prefer Red to Ash as League Champion... Ash is still an idiot, and as a girl, she's just too shy!

Hehehe, Misty's matchmaking service got shut down!
kawaiilileevee chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
...Misty runs a dating site? That is surprisingly believable. Poor Garina! Her date with Fred really didn't work out... I hope Ash and Lance get together
kawaiilileevee chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I knew it! Todd IS evil! But now I want to know what embarrassing photographs of Misty and Garina that Ash and Lance have. Lance-chan is a cute nickname, I think...
kawaiilileevee chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Is there some reason why you aren't using the actual attacks that the Sailor Senshi have? I'm just curious... but the descriptions of the outfits are nice.

This part made me laugh: "So, how far have you gotten with Lance?" Misty wondered.

Ash choked on the water she was drinking. "Misty?"

"What? It's just a question."

A permanent blush suffused her face. "Um… well… er…"

"Have you gotten to third base yet?"
"Eep!"
Misty giggled. "I guess yes, from your expression."

"N-no! We haven't done anything like that!" Ashline defended. It was true – although they slept in the same bed at times, Lance never touched her, and the most he had done was kiss.

Besides, it was comfy, not meant to be sexual.

Misty raised her eyebrows. "Really?"

Ash blushed. "Yes!"

And also this: As the flying bits of color cleared away, leaving them both in their strange and still somewhat scandalous outfits, the two jumped out the bathroom window and ran towards the field.

Misty works as Vaporeon, though
kawaiilileevee chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Mewtwo is worried about being fired? He's not worried about dying? This version of Queen Beryl must be softer. I wonder why Garina is bad at toasting marshmallows?
kawaiilileevee chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Are Lance and Ashline romantically involved? They did kiss, but are they doing more? *wink wink*
They are so apathetic as heroes, though... but they don't like being senshi.
And Umbreon does seem like it would be correlated with the planet Saturn... I guess Mars is Flareon, and Mercury is Vaporeon, and Jupiter is Jolteon... what is Espeon, then?

Do Ash and Lance have the Pokemon Cards, if their lockets turned into keys?
kawaiilileevee chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
I'm surprised that Garina is not Ashline's enemy. So Lance turned into some version of Tuxedo Mask! And Ashline is Sailor Eevee! But it is not easy being a Sailor Senshi. So the prince of the moon and the princess of the earth were switched. Hmm...
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
I really like it so far. I can't wait for an update.
RaisingHeartSetUp chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
It's good so far. And REALLY REALLY funny.
Alicorn White chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
What? O_o?

XD this is awesome. I'll lurk a bit before reviewing again :3
kawaiilileevee chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Ash is Sailor Moon! *laughs*
Raven and Angel chapter 2 . 11/6/2004
YAY!
takuya chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
that was a good chapter i liked it lots