Reviews for Disobedience Part II
wandamarie chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Please up date thanks
wandamarie chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Harry is not in s good place poor harry
wandamarie chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Holly shit
wandamarie chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Man
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Poor harry
FCS chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
I want to know what's going to happen! It's an amazing strory! Please finish it!
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Well...since you haven't updated in 3 years, I'm guessing this story is abandoned? It was quite interesting. I'll follow, just in the hope that you update someday.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
OMG what happens next! You NEED to Update! What is sev gonna do, how is everyone going to react to harry, what happens next! And are the students REALLY in the great hall!? Update!
Just Another Reviewer,
BlueAnchor
Ps: i love the first part of this story, very dramtic but this has way more substance in it, AMAZING JOB!
ZeoRegrediens chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
DFSJKGF. This NEEDS to be continued. I've changed my mind, THIS is my favourite story that you've written. PLEASE finish it. This and the Fenrir/Harry one. Pleeaassee?
dumbledip44 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
so terribly amazing! (in a really good way) please don't abandon this story!
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Right at the best part...
Obscene Cupcake chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
so want "stockhold syndrome harry"

where he confusedly loves and hates the man, and would die to protect him, despite him making him wanna vomit
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
UPDATE! I was all comfy with a cup of tea ready for some lovely kink...and...and...it ended. I want more! Please? :) This story is so sinfully yummy and full of everything a love! Submissive/angsty Harry and Master/kinky Lucius!

x x
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
If you're a fluffy kind of person (not literally, that would be weird, unless your BeebeeThurlow) Laughed so hard at that comment :P

This chapter was very intense. I find it amusing that Lucius has all the time in the world for Harry when he wants to get off and yet when Harry is being a bit of a brat he gets annoyed and pushes him away. I'm sure Lucius really does want Harry around, he just doesn't want trouble. Lucius is possesive, it's really fun to read a possesive Lucius and you write him so well :D

x x x
Little-Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
"Oh, yes, I've missed you dearly," Malfoy whispered. "Now, do I really want to mend those beautiful bones of yours?"

Oh My Goodness. I am hooked. I want myself a Lucius and Harry of my own so I can do naughty things to them. :P

I love this story just as much as the first. I am absolutely engrossed. It is wonderful and kinky and gore-y and sexy and hot-y...ok, that last one made no sense. Point is, it's wonderful, darling. I adore it.

x x x