Reviews for Going Home
sandysea17 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Poor Miles as he almost died while tring to save other peoples lifes, it takes a sepcial person to put there life on the line and yet still care more for the others than there own first.
sandysea17 chapter 7 . 4/14/2013
This was a very nice chapter and I really liked the part where Stephen thanked each one for what they did and went throug.
I think it has made this team stronger!
sandysea17 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This is differently a favourite chapter of mine!
With Frank, Miles and Eva doing there mind planting to get Nat and Stephen together.
sandysea17 chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
It's just like Miles to be doing more research, he spends half his life researching and studing; where dose he fit it all in? :D
Great story so far!
sandysea17 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
I loved what Miles said about Natalie and Stephen!
"Well I think they have a thing for each other, but really, good luck with getting either one to admit it, you know what kind of workaholics they are, they'll never admit their feelings to anyone especially to each other." said Miles.
sandysea17 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
I was absolutely impressed with this story. I fully enjoyed it!
Keep up the great work.;)
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
I thought I had reviewed this already. Sorry about that. I enjoyed it.
A Quarter Past chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Fifteen chapters of greatness, all bundled into a single day of posting. I'm only sorry I didn't spot this a long time ago. Wonderful work and a great plot. I hope to see more from you for this show.

-Discord
spc6grl chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
I figured since nobody had reviewed for either of us, I would give you my review. Overall, I liked it, very cute story. I liked how the ending went, with him meeting her at the coffee shop. At first, when they were going after each other, I was like, "Oh dear Lord, this is going to turn out great." But it did.

A couple of things, though. Whenever someone starts speaking, that is the beginning of a new paragraph, and watch the quotation marks, sometimes they were missing, sometimes you had them in the wrong spots.

One thing that I would've done was put a little more detail into the conversations. A couple of places you would just explain the conversations, like what they talked about, next time, why don't you try writing it out, and see how that works for you. Sometimes it doesn't, but give it a shot.

For me, I think you made Kate and Lisa too nice. They always come out as real bee-oches to me, but you did good writing them in and I wouldn't change it.

Overall, great job! Can't wait for the next one.