Reviews for Awakened
moleking chapter 12 . 1/5
Great story, hope you pick it up again soon
mk2846 chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Please update!
rosey58225 chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Omg I love love love love love the story! I'm sooooooooooo addicted to it now I can't wait for you to write more!
Emily chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
SO I HAVE HAD MAJOR DEREK EMOTIONS ALL DAY AND I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THROUGH CRAPPY FIC TO FIND THIS
THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST PERFECT FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE
THE DETAIL. OH THE DETAIL.
AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO... THEMSELVES. WHICH IS A RARE THING IN FANFICTION.
TWO YEARS MAN.
TWO YEARS.
YOURE PULLING A MAJOR MOFFAT ON YOUR FANS.
GaaraSandNiN chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Is there going to be anymore?
ByTheAngel99 chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
I absolutely adore your story! I know it has literally been 2 years since you've updated and I just wanted to know, did you just give up on it?
If there's any way that you could possibly start again, I'd seriously love you forever!
chloe and derek2 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
It was good krep going!
chloe and derek2 chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
YES YES I WOULD LEAVe A REVIEW! Lol haha
AradiaNights chapter 12 . 10/12/2012
Please finish! This is such a great well-written, unique story. Would love love love to read on. Pretty please? :)
Knowmynaem chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Is this it? I need more fanfiction!
Book Angle chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I love this! Your writing style is fa-nominal(as always), good if not as good as Kelly Armstrong herself! please continue this. I'm all for cliff hangers but .
the worn moons in each step chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow, this is great. I think I am hooked now.
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE! Now please! LOL :) cant wait for the next chapter! x
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Oh my god when I saw that this was the last chapter I'm like nooooooooooooo! More please! (And this is definitely, by far, the BEST DP fan fic i've read)!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Just thought i'd mention: "wasn't so he could peak into the living room on his way upstairs" it should be peek. (sorry, i'm obsessed with spelling and grammar :P )