Reviews for Awakened
RosettaEmeraldGreen chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE! Now please! LOL :) cant wait for the next chapter! x
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 12 . 6/29/2012
Oh my god when I saw that this was the last chapter I'm like nooooooooooooo! More please! (And this is definitely, by far, the BEST DP fan fic i've read)!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Just thought i'd mention: "wasn't so he could peak into the living room on his way upstairs" it should be peek. (sorry, i'm obsessed with spelling and grammar :P )
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
I love Derek's POV to the point that I am giddy 3 and yes, the hint about Derek's state of undress why why I reviewed ;)

and this "And the wolf was quieter when his m—friend was happy" was bloody brilliant!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
i think i'm in love! AMAZING doesn't even begin to cover this story!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
wow. that is all that is going through my head at the moment. WOW. This is unbelievably good (and, of course, I've only read the first chapter). And may I just say, you absolutely NAILED Derek's character. Best DP series I have read so far! Congrats on such an amazing job! 3
bllllleeehhh chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Please continue this story! its just so amazing...and its been two years since you updated...
Starling chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
You should really finish this! It is awesome! I like how Derek is always fighting the wolf and is oblivious even though he is a genius! P please finish this!
inlovewiththeeternalstuddamon chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
i love your story, why didnt you ever finish it? please update i really want to see how it all ends! PLEASEEE!
Onemilllives chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
This is supper kool. The thought of him hearing things on a more clear level, is pretty awsome.
Onemilllives chapter 11 . 3/18/2012
That was sweet. I could picture thhem siting there.
Onemilllives chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
He thinks a lot. I like were this is heading.
Onemilllives chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
This was sweet. I liked the change. The friendship between them has grown stronger. I thought it was sweet. You hit my tori spot on.
Onemilllives chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
Aww, I love this. Poor Chloe. That was a lot of skin.
Onemilllives chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
I love this so much. Just the thought of him having to spend a lot of time with Chloe when they are piratically alone is very interesting.
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »