Reviews for Perception of Perfection
Sky 'N Scribbles chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
THIS. WAS. BEAUTIFUL.

I love it how you've captured Ino's obsession about being perfect, and seeing how something traumatic can affect your life wholly and how you feel about it. I also loved the (beautiful-beautiful-beautiful) bits for some reason.

This was one of the best KibaIno stories out there. Keep it up!
-Sky
songs chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
So sad & lovely. ;(
Really great pair btw. You made me ship them!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
A little reminder of bad things off-panel, and that pure things never stay that way. *applauds*
PoshBosch chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I think this is the best story I've ever read! It's so beautiful and real. You've managed to get her feelings just right and i praise you 'cause that's soooo hard to do...

This was amazing.

So amazing!

But... what was with the beautiful beautiful beautiful bits? To me they made no sense but whatever right! Still fantastic!

THX!
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I'll spare you from poorly written English and just say this was amazing.
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
wow, this was really good! this is the first ever KibaIno I have ever read. I'm not a fan of that pairing, actually, but this caught my attention and I'm glad I read it :)

This is really well-written. I'm pretty sure some girls can relate to Ino in this story, it seems realistic. The first time you mentioned 'bruises' in this story, I immediately suspected she got raped, lol.

Great story!
Likes to Smile chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Ah! I love this KibaIno story as well! )

I love how Ino is portrayed in this one, and how she deals with her problem. It seemed realistic to me _
nymphik13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Sweet... simply swet and very nice... ow, it just makes me say awe and like Kiba more...
tentenNneji4EvA chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
love it
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Interesting perception on the term "damaged goods".
talk of michelangelo chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
i read this so long ago, it shocks me that i didn't review it the second i finished reading it, because it's too good not to review. :)

this is heartbreakingly beautiful, and i love kiba&ino, so thumbs up.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. So heartbreaking. All of these in this series are, but they are wonderful. Oh so wonderful. I think I like KibaIno more and more every time I read it. And every time it's well written, of course, which you don't have a problem with. So nice of you to share -WV
Karin Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Aw. That was so good! There you go again being good! Jeez! You make me jealous..

Tell me how Blink went, would ya? I wanna hear!

Love

May-chan
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
...You know...you just might convert me to KibaIno. It's just so...good-sounding. I can't come up with anything other than that...So! I read them both, you review nazi, and I loved them. They will be going into my favorites in just a little bit.

MuSiC HaTs
Crackfiction chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was a really interesting story, never read something like it before. I thought it was... deep

It is really true as well, I hate it when people who are PERFECT think they are ugly/fat/too skinny etc. so this chapter hit the nail on the head

have a nice day/evening/whatever it is over there

And harry potter was amazing! saw it last week but forgot to mention

Best one yet!

Can't wait till next one

bells