Reviews for Just a Dream
pangaeus chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Yes, better ending.
SciFiSiren2 chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I liked the add on but since Deanna went after him and admitted her feelings I was hoping for more of a happy ending, kissing, I love you, sappy sap sap. (I know, I'm a hopeless romantic and always want these two together) I did like the fact that you left a hope for something in the future though, and I enjoyed both chapters. Thanks for writing this story!
SciFiSiren2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Well, I did not expect that response at the end, you got me good with that one! This was a great story and soo could have been and episode. Nicely done! :)
Different Child chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
You love yourself some angst. lol. Imzadi needs to be enough! ( Will it wasn't just a dream! get it together man! lol. ) Good writing!
Genim Stilinski chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
When looking through for new stories, I came across this. I read it when it was still a one-shot, and I liked it. I was pleased when I read the added on chapter. It could have been posted as it's own story (a sequel), but I don't disagree with adding it on. Keep up the good writing!
tngtrekkie320 chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I liked the story line; however, I think that the ending could have been happier.
dispatcher652 chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
Ok, so they are not together? He turned her down this time? I was hoping for something a little bit happier.
PT21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great storyline. Wish I'd thought of it LOL!

Off to read more of yours...
Zara08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great little tale :-) I'm sure I can see Bev muttering under her breath about to Will Riker's slow ctach-ons sometimes tee hee keep writing, love your style.
garnetmystery chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Well that was kinda cruel of Deanna. Apart from that it was a great fic!Good job!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Another great Will and Deanna story. I hope you continue to write more of them.