Reviews for Sweet Child 'O Mine
monkeymuse chapter 37 . 8/24/2009
I would love a sneak peek! Outstanding story! I am so glad you did not try Clay evil Thank you for sharing your players with us. I can not wait to see more of Clay as he grows up.
Tater-K chapter 37 . 8/22/2009
loved this story so much! cant wait for the sequal!
UpstairsMind chapter 37 . 8/22/2009
Brava! Loved it!
cuddygirl18 chapter 37 . 8/22/2009
I love it! is it true that there will be a sequel after this story? if so, thank you so much! also, i am excited about "Red Hot Moon"! A werewolf!Sam fic is my choice I chose on poll! thank you so much! i am so excited! i will be waiting!

romi.luvz.jared chapter 37 . 8/22/2009
wow! what a marvellous story there! and what an amazing end! :D

and yay! u r doing the sequel! take ur sweet time but puhleez send me a message with the link to the 1st chappy of the sequel...plz plz :D

now am gonna miss clay for a while :( and also sammy...and dean :(

waiting here sweetie _

tc!

xx hugs...romi xx
00Tyler00 chapter 37 . 8/22/2009
There certainly must be a sequel. I don't know how you even considered that you had a choice in the matter.

Just a wee bit of constructive criticism (you can take this or leave it): the last few chapters have felt a bit...rushed. Like you were in a hurry when you wrote them, and even though the update speed was definitely a plus, the wording and attention to detail felt a little sparse - almost like you were quickly telling somebody a brief synopsis of a story as opposed to painting a scene. Anyway that's enough of that.

Looking forward to future Clay installments!
somebody chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
YAY! i can't wait for the sequel, this was an amazing story and i really enjoyed it.
Medic04 chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
Awesome ride!

Michelle
onemediumdrip chapter 37 . 8/21/2009
YAY! Oh, I'm so glad you're doing a sequel! Like I said before, I'm not usually a fan of kid stories, but this one was really well done! I can't wait for the sequel! Though, of course, I've got Red Hot Moon to tide me over until then! ]
UpstairsMind chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
Oh, demon Sam. :D
Medic04 chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
That was great! Only one more chapter *pout*. Can't wait!

Michelle
somebody chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
great chapter! i love this story so much i'll be sad when it ends.
romi.luvz.jared chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
hey that was fan-superb-tastic!

and btw, only 1 chapter in this fic but lots n lots more in the sequel...u have to make a sequel sweetie...take as much time as u want but i really really wanna see a sequel here with clay living the Winchester life!

c ya hon...tc!

xx hugs...romi xx
cuddygirl18 chapter 36 . 8/21/2009
dude! i knew that sam is the one! hehe! i want a sequel! he! :) I love this story! :)
monkeymuse chapter 36 . 8/20/2009
Only one more! Tell me you have so many more fics with Clay just waiting in the wings for us. I hate to see this one end. i want to read more! You did a great job with this fic. I can not wait to finsh it now! But with all good reads it is bitter sweet. You love knowing the ending but you still hate that the ride is over. Great job