Reviews for World of Warcraft: The Seige of Uldaman
Mr. Martin chapter 4 . 3/28/2010
Hm, a specialized rod or staff?

Why am I having flashes of Raiders of the Lost Ark? I'm warning you Kerian, if some smarmy Frenchman in a white suit and some uniformed goons shows up I'm leaving this story and never coming back.

In any case, great chapter, lots of plot.

Until your next chapter,

Hugh D. Martin
SanityIsWastedOnTheSane chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Tyrian Stormbreaker was reading a very heavy Tome. how true.
SanityIsWastedOnTheSane chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
interesting nice prologue
Mr. Martin chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Great chapter,

I'm liking the bits of backstory between Gamar and Tyrian.

If you're having trouble with a Scottish accent just let me help ye' ah can spake like a proper Scotsman.

Keep those chapters coming,

Hugh D. Martin
WolfsTrinity chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Yay, the druid is feral. Why is this a yay for me? you'll figure that out in a moment. This was quite a long chapter, and it could've easily been split in two. I can't wait for more, particularly since i've never done uldaman.

-Rionis, inactive feral druid
Mr. Martin chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Wow! a joint operation by both the Horde and the Alliance. I foresee much humor in this story as our two teams interact. By the way Kerian, nice character plug with Garadin the Mage I wonder if you'll reference the story you have about him on this site.

Can't wait to see what develops.
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
As you will find out sooner or later, I am not knowledgeable about the WoW games. But from my mostly uninformed view, this is already shaping up to be a magnificent fanfic.
Ripedeath chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Even though i know almost nothing about WoW it sounds like a great story.
SainareZala-Loki chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Another writer aiming for huge scale. I enjoy reading these kinds of fanfics as much as I enjoy writing them. I don't mean to advertise, but please do check out my WoW fanfic.

I feel that we share similar characteristics in terms of imagination. Enjoyed the first chapter greatly. Your use of language is far superior than mine, and your story will be a great inspiration for many.

Thank you for writing such a great chapter. Simply can't wait for more.
WolfsTrinity chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Well, I'm not totally sure what is going on, but it's very good nonetheless.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good intro Kerian. I might just keep reading this story. Though my boycott of the game shal continue forever, or until Blizzard makes a StarCraft MMO, which ever comes first.