Reviews for Where Art Is Helpful
Silawatsi chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA Blitzwing! This is a fic that I wouldn't mind turning into a multichapter, (I reeealy want a Blizwing-centric fic...) You write him so well! "Art Truce," indeed.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
very nice post
as an art student I enjoyed the artzy talk
and as a TFA fan, I enjoyed it even more
Bulkhead is such a sweetheart, I wihs he was more appreciated
thanks for this little gem!
FRAZZY chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I kept thinking "Awwww" while reading this, and the character's seem so spot on with their personalities it made me snicker; Blitzwing's just a combination of the best art teachers I had who's both quirky and critical at a students work at the same time. I just love Bulkhead for being Bulkhead. _

This is such a great and fantastic piece that I've never read before on the internet, it needs more love.
shadow chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
this is amazing. you should write more storys like this. I think it was cool to see blitzwing trying to control himself for the art. as well as the idea of what if bulkhead and blitzwing had more truce's to hang out!
Kcx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well, at least Bulkhead has SOMEONE to like his art.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
...I just have this wonderful, wonderful image in my head of this, and it is freaking hilarious. Thanks for the great read!
bitBM chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I originally had criticism, but what good is to point out what someone already did?

Oh well. I can at least say I liked this.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love the idea that Autobots and decepticons have differant artistic styles. Also, art appreciator Blitzwing is really amusing.
Kurieo Parnok chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I liked that; Blitzwing was a nice surprise. Good job.
Lil' Monroe chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really liked this fanfic, I’m an artist myself and that’s what I’m planning on being. I took a Creative Writing class and picked up on a lot. Here’s a few things I spotted in you’re writing.

("Keeps you off the streets and so on?" A mild chuckle. "He does seem to be strange as Autobots go-and cute, too! I love his little wheels!" Blitzwing leaned forward and gently touched "Technological Misfortune" with one finger, analyzing the texture and seemingly finding the bumpiness to be very intriguing. Bulkhead tended to use thick paints rather than watercolors, and he hadn't quite figured out a way to keep it from clumping at the end of a brushstroke.)

I spotted at least three things wrong in that whole paragraph or should I say what should’ve been two sentences. First, NEVER cut off the starting point of a dialogue with a period, always use a comma. Ex (and so on?" A mild chuckle ‘.’ "He does) If you cut off the dialogue that way, you ruin the whole flow of the character speaking. Second, you’re comma placement. Ex (finger, analyzing). Technically analyzing something with your finger isn’t all that different. Commas in that situation are only used when you have the character doing a second action different from their first. Three, either you were half awake or you were lazy and just clumped everything into one paragraph. Every dialogue should have their own paragraph and every person or situation that’s doing their own thing should get their own too. It was complete randomness turning the spotlight immediately over to Bulkhead from what Blitzwing was doing.

Also, what happened at the end?

Blitzwing's hand swept out to encompass the rest of the gallery. "Then lead on, trucemaker!"

Again you don’t know where to place your periods and comas. Instead of the period have a semicolon and give the quote its own paragraph-space. Not knowing how to set up a story right ruins the flow and the feeling for a reader even when they can’t pick up on it. Your fics would be stronger if you took the time to know how to properly arrange it. I can also see you’re a deep thinker and artist because you put so much depth into your detail. But too much detail throws the reader into complete boredom. It did me. Some writers can pull it off if they make it flow at the same time but SeiberWing, I read your story. I can’t feel any flow in it. I felt the Mary-Sue feeling but it’s not a character; it’s a writing style of too much artsy-fartsy detail and I feel I’m getting lectured too and reading a writing-style that’s too good to be true. You’re a perfectionist and it shows when you try making your writing style look too perfect and professional that it doesn’t work.

Either you work on arranging your story better, getting more to the point, and finally putting good flow into your sentences or you don’t
Lady Beelze chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Nice and funny )

Good job
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I liked it! It gives Blitzwing a more realistic feel! Oh! And I just love how cue the 'Trucemaker' thingy was! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now, work on other stories, before I slag you all the way to Cybertron!
nobleknightkaeru chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
...This makes me giggle liek woah! Really awesome. It had never really occurred to me that Transformers might actually do art (bein' busy in constant war and all), but it's a really interesting idea.

Also, never ever woulda thought to throw Bulkhead and Blitzwing together, but it works surprisingly well! (I do admit that I'm biased towards Blitzwing, though. Yay, looneybins!)
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
i loved this it was rly cute and i hope u wite more blitzwing cu he doesnt get enough appreciation. :)
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 7/28/2009