Reviews for Lords of the Gangland
Buffy8.16 chapter 20 . 3/21
Ughhh! Super bummed this story was never completed! I told myself not to read it since the story hasn't been updated in 4 years, but I'm a sucker for a dark mobward. I enjoyed reading it regardless, kudos to your unfinished story :)
baobeiangel93 chapter 20 . 3/2
God I LOVE this story. Can't help to keep on reading, don't even want to spend time to review just to read the next chapter:) sorry;) but please update soon can wait for more!
siena chapter 20 . 2/2
please finish this story soon
Jan319 chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
Wow amazing story, update soon..
LeeLee246 chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Its been years since the last update, so I won't beg for the next chapter. I just wanted you to know that this is well written fic and I will be adding it to the alerts just in case.
Dreaming Far Away chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
This is such a beautiful, captivating story. So bummed that you stopped updating. I just hope you come back someday
jterry453 chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
What the hickity hell! Please tell me theres an update coming! I NEED to know what happens!
booksxforxlife chapter 20 . 11/8/2013
I am very upset with you. This is a great story...now where's the rest? ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
i know it's been years since you've worked on this story, but it's to great of a story to leave it hanging with no ending.
can't believe it just stops!
please update!
jackie84 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
I know it's been 3yrs, but is there any chance you have the final chapter of this thing on your computer somewhere? It's the first story I ever favorited and would like some closure. Leaving it unfinished by only 1 chapter is just awful
Guest chapter 20 . 9/20/2013
Omg, one chapter left and its been aggess since you last updated, please put the last chapter up soon :)
Atinaread chapter 20 . 5/31/2013
Please please update! It is one more chapter ... please! I want to see the end of this wonderful story :) .. xoxo
kaycross1184 chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
Aw seriously? You post an author's note saying the next chapter is the last and then DON'T POST IT?! Ugh. I'm at such a loss for words now.
Jennifer Vo chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Okay for starters I'd just like to say your writing is rather good, easy to understand and easy to read and relate. I know that you said that you take rape very seriously and I do think rape should be taken seriously bur I think that your excessive warning was a little bit over the top. It was uncalled for and Edward forcing himself on Bella is a normal thing. Some fiction even have Bella forcing herself on Edward! I did not mean that in a mean way. So just to say that this is the lightess rape scene that there ever is. I have no intend on insulting or meaning anything then what I say. :) Good work!
Penny511 chapter 20 . 3/2/2013
Amazing story. Hope you update the last chapter soon!
1,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »