Reviews for Lords of the Gangland
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 6/16
Good story
Kopec82 chapter 20 . 3/26
Really great story love how you white! Congrants
Dusellie chapter 20 . 1/31
Congratulations on such a beautifully written story. I really loved it. I think you wove an extremely in depth and engrossing tale for such a short story.

I loved the fact that you gave Edward his mind reading abilities (I've personally never read that in an AH story before, though I'm sure they are out there).

I definitely think your prose (which successfully manages to straddle the line between melancholic doom and gloom and optimism) and the subject matter alone warrants an angst label as well as suspense/romance. On that note I did find the flippancy of conversation between Alice and Bella a little bit jarring when emerging (as a reader) from the depth and emotion of Bella's internal thoughts and mental tone which she maintains throughout the story. The 'talking to Alice Bella' didn't sync up with the 'thinking Bella', if you know what I mean. I also couldn't believe that the Bella you got me acquainted with could ever carelessly drop the 'beat and rape mommy' comment in front of Alice. That was just weird and out of the blue for her character IMO.

Only criticisms are the sudden use of 'thru' instead of through that appeared from Edward's letter to Bella onwards. (I loved that letter by the way!). Also a lot of 'where' instead of 'were'.

Thanks for much for sharing your talent with us. I wish you had written more! :)

Be well.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
you should update i want to know what happens next
oniguts chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
So were both of them shot? Or just Bella?
oniguts chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
But he didn't explain about the other woman. If he knew he was hurting Bella, than why did he bring another woman into his house?
oniguts chapter 16 . 12/27/2016
Yeah, Bela has not come to terms about being raped, and Edward ...well is Bella the only woman he has ever raped, or has there been more?
oniguts chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
I know this story is complete, but I am so miffed at Edward!. If he loved Bella so much how could he rape her? And cheat on her? Was he also having sex with other women while he was with Bella? Or was the whore at the party the first time? I want Bella to cheat on him for being such a dick to her.
Evelyne-raconte chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
Excellent fiction, i loved it very much. Thank you for sharing.
mounds01 chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
I enjoyed this story, totally different from other Edward and Bella stories but yet it kept me fascinated throughout the whole story. I was shocked about the rape but it's a story and it worked. Good job!
cravingrob chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
Ooh la la! That was so hot! I'd like to be held captive by this Edward. Looking forward to reading more and finding out what's Edwards back story, I wonder if Charlie killed his parents?
LaPumuckl chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
I found your story due to a rec in a Facebook group, it took me much longer to read it than I'd like, but a move with the family will do that to you...

There were moments i struggled completing it, not because it was being too evil, but because my time too read was too sparse in between.
But honestly, I'm glad i did, even if the end felt too rushed out - it was an amazing idea, had I found it already as a WIP, I might very gone crazy in need of an update; )
Fo7 chapter 20 . 6/25/2016
Good, really it's a wonderful story

Fo7 from France
lolalovespie chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
You can't justify raping a character and then later having the character "fall in love" with her captor and rapist by saying Ayn Rand did it once (and the Fountainhead is also fucked up). Just because she knows it's a possibility even somewhat expected does not make it okay. Rape is not forgivable and as someone who has experienced sexual assault, knowing that you later plan for a victim to "fall in love" with her abuser and violator really makes me uncomfortable and sad. I've read a lot of mafia AU fics and this is one of the more upsetting ones.
AbK chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
So well written thanks, just one question is it finished? Abk
1,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »