Reviews for Lords of the Gangland
saintfudge chapter 19 . 8/28
Arrr it finished I want more ..I should pay attention to what chapter I'm up to so the end doesn't take me by surprise ..lol thanks for sharing ..have fun
jk chapter 12 . 8/25
yaaa he really loves you bella that's why he was getting it on with that other chick whilst you were what 40 feet away...ahhh that's love alright!
are you fucking kidding me?
And I've finally come to the end, and I have to say, that I'm actually kind of sad. I feel like I'm parting with something really special. I'm sure in the future, I will read this again. As this will be my final review, I intend on making it a lengthy one, one that even I myself as a writer also would appreciate reading.

The critique: I wish it could have been longer, more fleshed out. It seems as though Bella and Edward didn't do much communicating; their relationship seemed mostly physical. I dont have a problem with that at all, but more communication-I feel-would have made the relationship between them seem more...solid? Die hard? Serious-like, life or death? Also, I feel as though the mafia/gangs/whatever weren't as hardcore as I would have thought. You made it seem like Charlie was the biggest and meanest gang lord out there, but in the end, him and Carlisle kind of turned out to be softies? Maybe I was secretly hoping for a more bittersweet ending. One where Charlie refused to accept Edward and Bellas relationship, but, hey. You're the author.

Which leads me to my second point. The compliments: What I'm about to say, I mean it in the most sincere and honest way-this was the best story of its particular genre that I have ever read. You kept me hanging by thread each chapter. I loved the twists. I loved the turns. I loved the relationship that Bella and Edward were able to develop. I dont know what else to say. It was just a really, really good story. You were to the point. You didn't need embellishments. It was just good, great, fantastic.

Beautiful. 10/10.
my-wolfee chapter 17 . 8/15
*too speechless for real words*
my-wolfee chapter 16 . 8/15
Alice is right. They need to freaking talk. Like, next chapter.
my-wolfee chapter 15 . 8/15
Bandages are hot.
This chapter is hot.
Edward is hot.
That whole mind-reading thing he does is hot.
Hot. Hot. Hot.

I love the way you describe things sometimes-especially the ending.
my-wolfee chapter 14 . 8/15
So...is she really preggo? Cuz that would be like...awesome.
my-wolfee chapter 11 . 8/15
One word: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YASSSSSS! 3 3 3
my-wolfee chapter 10 . 8/15
No offense, but I kind of hate Bella at the moment. Like, they were making so much progress.

Ermagerrdddd...I just want them to live happily ever after.
my-wolfee chapter 9 . 8/15
When I first read this, I was kind of like, "What does she mean I won't like this chapter? I love this chapter!" And then I got to the bottom paragraph, and I was like...

Wtf. How could you play me like that...
my-wolfee chapter 5 . 8/15
I like how he's holding back-like, how he doesn't collapse on her after he's done with her (Or how like in the next chapters, he doesn't kiss her because it's too intimate, too personal). Because when he finally does, it's kind of really special.
my-wolfee chapter 4 . 8/15
This chapter had me feeling a little conflicted. I seriously did not want to read about Edward forcing himself on Bella. It's not that the subject bothered me; it's just that I couldn't stand the thought of Edward seriously going dark.

Regardless, I loved every ounce of this chapter. I especially loved the part where Bella says, "I felt betrayed by my own body." I don't know what it was, but that was like...perfect.

You're perfect :3
my-wolfee chapter 3 . 8/15
I like this Edward. I would not mind at all if I were prisoner to him.
my-wolfee chapter 2 . 8/15
I loved what you did here. It kind of reminded me of Beauty and the Beast a little. Mere coincidence or purposeful? Either way-loved it.
my-wolfee chapter 1 . 8/15
Hi there. I just wanted to let you know how freaking beautiful this fanfic is. I'm already on Ch 11, but I decided that you deserved a billion reviews, so I logged onto my laptop so that I could give you all the praise you deserve. Something I especially liked about this opening chapter was how you just jumped right into the action. I really appreciated how to-the-point it was.
1,543 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »