Reviews for Lords of the Gangland
Tommy14 chapter 20 . 5/8
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Pathetic bitch.
Saints preserve us from ridiculous women with rape fantasies!
nzjojo chapter 20 . 2/14
I'm sorry I'm not one to review after every chapter but I wanted to come back as soon as I was finished and let you know what I thought. In short - I loved every word and could not put it down until I had finished it. Your story line is unique and well thought out. Yes, there were hard parts to read, but overall I loved the HEA you gave them. I can only hope that one day you might come back and add in a couple of future takes to let us see what happened next. I have put you on alert and am keeping me fingers and toes crossed that you do. Thank you for sharing your writing with us all.
funnelcake29 chapter 1 . 1/19
Shea 9 iiiiii9iiiiic i99iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii0iii9 i dont 9iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiii

ttrrttt6ttcttctt5tcc5t5cct55500t09 00c0tt0t000ti550t0t0000t00t0000t055t 4th tttt c bcc
t0f

ttt
cctcctcct
r350tittt
r350

iiiiiiiii9iiiiiiii90iiiiiitttttttttttt tt ttt rt ttttttttt tf tvtttt6t6t6ctt8tttt6ttt ft t grrr tctt66t6 4th t t6t ty66tgtt6tt tt8ttt666tt ty 65t6tt6ttt66ttt6t6t ty 66t6ttt6t6tg6t6t6tt6tit666ttttttitt6t6t
/tt ctt ttttttttvtttttttttttttggttt5tttt ct 0ittttttttttttttv6tttttt0ttt0gtt0ttttt ty ttcttttttttt tt ttttttttttggtttct tttttttttttttttvt8tttttttttgttt ttttttttrttgttttttttttttttttttttttttttt6t6tt6ttt6ttttttttttt6t ty t6rttttttttttttttttttt ttttgtttt ty ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt0t ttgttt tttttttgtgtttgtttgtttc ft trtttttttttttt ty ttv6tttv66tttttit ty 66 ry 6gt6t6gc6ttttvttgt gttt ttgtrtttti5 tt55tt5ttttt rt t5ttttttttt5ttttttt5t rt tttttt5tttiti5ttt5itt t5 t ft tb55tt
funnelcake29 chapter 1 . 1/19

cctcctcct
r350tittt
r350

Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
Yeah, you're a disgusting bitch. Fuck you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
What a piece of shit. He's going to rape her and he obviously doesn't mind her getting her ass beat and you'll have her fall in love with him because you're fucked up in the head.
MiccaF chapter 20 . 10/21/2017
Excellent story! Absolutely loved it!
avonluxfeu chapter 20 . 7/25/2017
Hi, okay, I never really know how to start a review, so I'm a little awkward.
To be honest, I've been putting off reading this story. But, after reading it, I really don't know why I did that.
The overall concept of this story is very original and I love it. Other than the little 'oops' moments where Bella blurted out the real beginning of her relationship with Edward to Alice, everything is excellent. I really don't understand how could she just blurt that sh.t out like that, but at the same time, I could really see that. I'm weird. And also, the letter that Edward wrote.. The usage of 'thru' instead of 'through' kinda set me off the mood a little, but I digress.
Moving on.. Perhaps I don't have much to comment about the plot, but I have a lot to say about the characterization in your story.
I could only define 2 or maybe 3 major characters in this story. Bella and Edward (of course) and perhaps Charlie, since they're the only characters with explicit and extended backgrounds. But then again, the minor characters in this story also plays a major role in defining the main characters. So consequently, they couldn't really be just pushed aside.
But that's not my favorite aspect of your story. Your way with words, now that's my favorite part. I have to admit, that I need to look away from my screen for a moment and take a breather while reading chapter 4. After I was done with the story, I needed to collect myself and my thoughts for a few minutes before writing this review. This story was so BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN and EMOTIONAL I almost couldn't take it. I mean, really? The fact that it turns out Edward could read her mind all throughout the middle and end part of chapter 4 was a really agonizing realization for me. My emotions were taken on a roller-coaster ride all throughout the story. I couldn't pause or stop reading. At some points I had to catch my breath. I don't know. It was all so raw and real. The revenge driven by anger which is conflicted by admiration and curiosity. To want to hate the person you thought was an angel and then later to hurt her for your own selfish reason. And the aftermath of all of this just raging in you.. Wow. Yeah, I don't know what to say..
Thank you so much for sharing this story and showing us your amazing way with words.

Keep flourishing

-AVLX
Godschildtweety chapter 20 . 6/16/2017
Good story
Kopec82 chapter 20 . 3/26/2017
Really great story love how you white! Congrants
Dusellie chapter 20 . 1/31/2017
Congratulations on such a beautifully written story. I really loved it. I think you wove an extremely in depth and engrossing tale for such a short story.

I loved the fact that you gave Edward his mind reading abilities (I've personally never read that in an AH story before, though I'm sure they are out there).

I definitely think your prose (which successfully manages to straddle the line between melancholic doom and gloom and optimism) and the subject matter alone warrants an angst label as well as suspense/romance. On that note I did find the flippancy of conversation between Alice and Bella a little bit jarring when emerging (as a reader) from the depth and emotion of Bella's internal thoughts and mental tone which she maintains throughout the story. The 'talking to Alice Bella' didn't sync up with the 'thinking Bella', if you know what I mean. I also couldn't believe that the Bella you got me acquainted with could ever carelessly drop the 'beat and rape mommy' comment in front of Alice. That was just weird and out of the blue for her character IMO.

Only criticisms are the sudden use of 'thru' instead of through that appeared from Edward's letter to Bella onwards. (I loved that letter by the way!). Also a lot of 'where' instead of 'were'.

Thanks for much for sharing your talent with us. I wish you had written more! :)

Be well.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10/2017
you should update i want to know what happens next
oniguts chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
So were both of them shot? Or just Bella?
1,584 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »