Reviews for Lords of the Gangland
Evelyne-raconte chapter 20 . 10/4
Excellent fiction, i loved it very much. Thank you for sharing.
mounds01 chapter 20 . 9/16
I enjoyed this story, totally different from other Edward and Bella stories but yet it kept me fascinated throughout the whole story. I was shocked about the rape but it's a story and it worked. Good job!
cravingrob chapter 6 . 8/3
Ooh la la! That was so hot! I'd like to be held captive by this Edward. Looking forward to reading more and finding out what's Edwards back story, I wonder if Charlie killed his parents?
LaPumuckl chapter 20 . 7/17
I found your story due to a rec in a Facebook group, it took me much longer to read it than I'd like, but a move with the family will do that to you...

There were moments i struggled completing it, not because it was being too evil, but because my time too read was too sparse in between.
But honestly, I'm glad i did, even if the end felt too rushed out - it was an amazing idea, had I found it already as a WIP, I might very gone crazy in need of an update; )
Fo7 chapter 20 . 6/25
Good, really it's a wonderful story

Fo7 from France
lolalovespie chapter 5 . 6/16
You can't justify raping a character and then later having the character "fall in love" with her captor and rapist by saying Ayn Rand did it once (and the Fountainhead is also fucked up). Just because she knows it's a possibility even somewhat expected does not make it okay. Rape is not forgivable and as someone who has experienced sexual assault, knowing that you later plan for a victim to "fall in love" with her abuser and violator really makes me uncomfortable and sad. I've read a lot of mafia AU fics and this is one of the more upsetting ones.
AbK chapter 20 . 6/4
So well written thanks, just one question is it finished? Abk
sueIZide chapter 20 . 5/24
I didn't think they could get their HEA but you proved me wrong. Good job.
sueIZide chapter 14 . 5/24
The whole time she was "with" Edward I wondered about pregnancy but I didn't want to ask just yet. This chapter gave me my answer.
Will Emmett show up?
84gemstone chapter 15 . 5/24
Wtf Edward can read her mind ?
Azlady2003 chapter 20 . 5/23
I wonder if Edward every apologized for raping her. After all she saved him as a boy and he repaid her horribly.
84gemstone chapter 10 . 5/23
Think Bella has a bun in her oven. As in pregnant
84gemstone chapter 9 . 5/23
No Bella did use the computer or phone and sent for she is wishing she didn't. Noooooo
84gemstone chapter 6 . 5/23
I'm taking it Bella's not on birth control? Don't think it's rape now that Bella wants it. Edward is felling more then he thought he would. Running doesn't seem to be helping him.
84gemstone chapter 4 . 5/23
Poor Bella. I'm surprised she didn't run for the shower. No matter what your mind tells you your body will still enjoy it.
1,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »