Reviews for I need to be with you
Literati Lover chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
If you change your mind, I'll read them :) Cute job!
Clev chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
I think story is really intosting can't wait to find out what happens next. Also I think maybe you could have Jake get together with Itsumi the actor who plays Mizuki in Dark Moon in the manga. That's just an idea if your trying to find away to make Jake happy in the end without having a JakexKyoko couple.
DreamIdol chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
hmm... O.o that guy came from out of no where
MangaAddict300 chapter 5 . 10/30/2009
o~ let the battle begin!
JenLingx3 chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
HAHAHAHAH FUNNY STORY (:I was laughing like hell at the part where Ren got Kyoko n Jake's wedding invitation. I feel sorry for Ren though. Hope you can update soon! :D
Nehneh chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Still like to raise a good point with you. Kyoko has a good command of english. After all, in the chapter where Kuu visited Japan, she spoke to him in english.
May Eve chapter 5 . 8/8/2009
-giggles- At this point I'm feeling pretty bad for Jake. No love and two jealous almost-former-loves that want to maim/kill him. Poor guy. Cute story so far, well done! Keep up the good work!
Momo813 chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
SHO! YOU BIG DUMMY! Don't studder! Just continue and say "you're sapost to be in love with REN!" Damn Jake! steeling Kyoko from Ren is a big No-No!
A Closet Mangaka chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Hey Princess-San, that was a great story XD Keep writind )
Saamon-sama chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Kyoko Pierson. gah. the name tastes bad.

Hizuri Kyoko. ah~ such a delicious name~!

Shoutaro! strangle some sense into her!
SilverWorldSong chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
*DEVIOUS* HAHA NICE KEEP IT GOING NICE STORY LINE RIGHT NOW I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT THAT KYOKO MARRING SOMEBODY ELSE OTHER THAN REN AND REN IS *FURIOUS* YEAH HOW CAN YOU LET THAT HAPPEN *STUPID* REN *EXCELLENT STORY* DIDN'T YASHIRO TELL YOU REN BUT NO YOU DIDN'T LISTEN sorry if anybody doesnt like lil wayne it just resembles the song of prom queen when how everthing can turn around like that not that much of a lil wayne fan but likes some of his music *BUT NICE STORY*
Nehneh chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I just thought you like to know, according to the manga, Kyoko has perfect command of english. She wouldn't need a translator, if she can fully converse to Kuu in english in the manga.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Ahaha. Interesting. . .very devious indeed. :P Looking forward to your update. A fanfic isn't interesting without some shock-inducing drama. ;D
Miss.PirateQueen chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
awe poor ren!

UPDATE!

plz plz plz plz plz
thexz09 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
i really like your story! As you said, i also think ren needs a competitor.. i really hope you'll update soon! :D:D