Reviews for The Flower of Montana
unutterably stupid dragon chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Lovely.
laf1024 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Loved this. I'm glad Frannie helped them and they could have been vengeful themselves by letting Tolliver die but they aren't. But i loved the idea of Kid's about putting him in the coffin. Wonderfully done.
unutterably stupid dragon chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
deft and amusing even while worrying. The bounty hunter and his daughter were well done. The Kid and Heyes nicely true to character.
axel100 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I remembered growing up on westerns where I snake bite was treated by just sucking out the poison. The you watch the discovery channel and learn how the flesh around the bite rots and how a concentrated dose of poision was enugh to strip the wound down to the bone. Antivenom was a fairly recent invention and the complications of blood poisoning oftem meant amputation of a bitten limb to keep infection from spreading. You see this in the new True Grit.
GreatOne chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really enjoyed this story. When I was in 6th grade 'Alias Smith and Jones' was my favorite TV show, (and THAT comment has dated me!) at least when Pete Duel played the role of Smith.
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw, I really liked this. The characters are very much like the TV show characters were. And that's sometimes hard to pull off so kudos to you for that! You should write more AS&J cause you're really good at it. Either way, this story was great. Loved how the old song was incorporated, if you will, into the story. Nice job!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Loved this! Great story with the boys. Kid always falls for a pretty face and Heyes has to rescue them! Wonderful!
sherlockiANNE chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I like this and I like how the song fits in with the story. Good job, and I hope you write more stories soon.
Penski chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Loved the story, Susan - action, drama, hurt/comfort, a little bit of love and a song. Really liked how the song played into the story. Hope you write more Alias Smith and Jones and soon!