Reviews for Our Last Summer
Chanelvamp chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
*sniff* This story was rec'd on facebook so I checked it out. And although I am crying and feeling down now that I came to the final chapter, I really loved it! Very beautifully written. A bittersweet and heartwrenching story 3
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was rec'd on facebook tonight, and I am so glad it was!
cejsmom chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Well I cried my heart out over this story. Totally beautiful. You were honest to the story and that is all a story ever needs; the characters, the plot, the emotion, none of it would shine as much - and trust me, this story shines HUGE.
angeljax chapter 14 . 11/2/2012
Such a beautiful yet sad story.
quoideneufj chapter 13 . 2/26/2011
So real. So sad.
AniyaCullen chapter 14 . 12/24/2010
oh my god, like seriously up there on my saddest fanfic list. it reminds me of this story called question my soul and i honestly couldn't stop the tears that were so genuine. definitely should have more reviews but honestly was just anxious to get to the next chapter. good job
MentallyInspired chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
It's good but why does Edward have short black hair? x
MaryAlice.Marquez chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
I'm speechless... I feel like my best friend just passed away. You have a way of writing straight into ones heart, mind and soul. Awesome job!
LaLerin chapter 14 . 7/20/2010
OMG! How freakin' sad dude!

I don't like that kinda' story but you did a beautiful job expressing it.

So not cool for me to read something like that before..geez :)
emilyg80 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It was wonderfully executed and very emotional. xo
naknakattack chapter 14 . 6/1/2010
This story made me cry. Very well written. I suck at reviews, but just wanted to say that you are super awesome.
Noelia chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
OH MY GOD!...
I had this story bookmarked for a long time & today I decided to read it.. lets just say I haven't studied for my test yet because of how hooked it got me..
Such an awesome story, i was crying halfway through it. very well written..
Did you intend to keep Bella's sickness a secret? since you never mentioned what she had in the story.. just wondering..

Overall, it was great. Keep up the good writing! :)
MrsDazzled chapter 6 . 3/9/2010
Ah, I was kind of hoping it was Alice, not Bella. Isn't that awful?
MrsDazzled chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
This is not becoming anymore clear but I'm enjoying it anyway :o)
Debussy's Melody chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I absolutely love your story. :]