Reviews for The Darkness That Consumes
wrestlinggirl4eva chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
WOW! That was an amazing story. I have read a couple of your other stories, and went to your profile to see what else you had. When I saw the title and summary I didn't think it would be a good story, but I gave it a chance considering how much I like your other stories. I'm glad I did. It took me 3 hours to read it only because I'm a slow reader, but it was well worth it. :) Now to read the sequel.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
(Thumbs up) Really superb. And about you using the one shot idea... totally cool. I might've ripped it off of someone first, so...
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Well, nothing left to say but... AWESOME
slashdlite chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
Wonderful fic with beautiful endings for all those who are worthy!

Love this!
slashdlite chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
I'm glad Cena knows everything about Taker's adopted family. He's having second thoughts about his outlook on this gang.

Hehe, Randy calling Jeff pretty and he got all riled up. Whoa! Jeff wanted to strip to prove he's a guy. Damn it, why did Hunter had to go stop him?

Ooh.. making out, you got me all hot and bothered with the scene between Hunter/Jeff!

Love this!
slashdlite chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Jeff must be hurting real bad when Adam got killed. I love how overprotective Matt is always there for him. The brothers' love for each other is so strong that Jeff confided in Matt about Hunter. I hope things work out for them as well as for Miz/Cena.

Great update!
slashdlite chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
This is amazing! I love the pairings, especially, ahem, Hunter/Jeff cos' I read anything slash with Jeff in it and this pairing is hott!

I can't wait to read the rest!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
OH MY GOD! THE END!

Shawn Michaels

Whoa. Cross in the middle of a barren field...awesome. And great that Shawn is the commissioner! Yay!

Dustin "Goldust" Rhodes and Dylan "Hornswoggle" Postl

Yay! Promotion! And yay! Drinks. :)

Mickie James and "The Animal" Batista

AWESOME! All this is happening because of Shawn's promotion, whoa.

Rey Mysterio

He became a wrestler? Whoo Whoo Whoo! He doesn't want to remember him.

Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes

Aw! Seperate ways. AND TED KISSED CODY! His lover. I love the sound of that. He went to see Goldust! That's so cute. I loved the end too, laughing so hard that they didn't know who won...

Gail Kim and Michelle McCool

Finally! A new system for them! YAY!

Undertaker's Gang - John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Phil "Punk" Brooks, Jeff Hardy, and Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Still John Morrison? The Palace of Wisdom? I wish he'd shut up about it, too. Lol. Matt and Jeff? THEY SHOULD LEAVE THEM. LOL. Hunter proposed! Yay, Jeffery accepted!

Jeff is going to take over the gang! Whoo!

Mike "The Miz" Mizanin and John Cena

AWW! Miz went into that alley...that's just cute. That's seriously cute. THE LAST LINE WAS SO CUTE!

I love this story! Without a doubt. I'm so sad that it's over! It was an awesome story and you're awesome, too. ;) I cannot wait for anything else written by you! I am seriously going to miss this story.

;) Sam
NeroAnne chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
AWE! OMG! What a cute way to end it! It was so cute! I loved the ending way too much for my own good, I swear! It was WIN! XD!

Beautiful!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
Aw...

Yay!

And -sobs-

Your baby's all grow'd up! D:

I loved it, as you know, and I still can't believe it's over.

I refuse to believe it!

Because I know you, and I know you'll add smut that'll serve as a little smutty sequel to your not-quite-smutty-story right hur.

I LOVE YOU!

NeroAnne chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
I wish I hadn't started school already...I'm gonna have to leave a short summary.

Story:

Lemme tell ya, you ROCK at writing sex! I've never even read a Miz/Cena but I'm starting to REALLY like it because of you! XD! The sex was just hot! And juicy! GOD! It was perfection!

And how cute! Hunter is on Taker's side now! Yay! XD! Hehe, XD! little bit of Hardycest in there, don't ya think? XD! I love how Matt got all protective and then how Punk got all protective! How cute!

Oh, Rey. XD! Very nice! I love how you cut him in the ending! That was way too good! XD! I loved it! I can't believe it's over...*sniffs*

I so loved it though!
CodyRhodesFan chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
“… I want to let John go back home.”

“Morrison’s home is here,” Mark stated, eyes narrowed.

Aw...Miz is being all dramatic inside of my head and Mark, there are two Johns. Lol. I love the mix up.

SELFLESS MIZ! So cute...I loved how he wanted John Cena to go back. Aw...that is just so damn cute. I think I might faint from the cuteness.

YAY SEX SCENE!

Whoa...

Intense.

VERY intense.

SO VERY HOT.

And the last sentence...was so cute! :)

John excepted Taker to be with a scythe or something? Awesome. lol. I'd like that.

Matt and Punk fighting around! Lol. Their words mean real love.

DARE shirt? PUNK! But John's right. I haven't seen those in like...never.

“That’s Punk and Matt, the girl with Gail is Michelle, and that’s my partner, John Morrison. Call him asshole. He’ll respond,” Miz said.

Lol. John Morrison won't like that.

Matt seems overprotective...that's hot.

“He’s one of Kane’s. Kill him,” Mark ordered.

Nice way to greet someone, Taker.

“What a great idea! Let’s ditch the Straight-Edge bitch and this big muscle head and date one another!”

I'd LOVE THAT. HARDYCEST. :)

I loved the breaking the Life Debt thing. Awesome. I swear.

Oh my God...

That last line...GOLD.
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
WHE!

NUO!

(Not really..)

OMGIT'SOVER!

I don't know whether to be happy or sad!

ANYWAYS!

I totally loved it, and I still can't get over that you keep adding our random little ditties into the fic. xD

Epilogue aside, this was (naturally) effing amazing.

P.S. How'd it feel to finish your first actual fanfic? :3
CodyRhodesFan chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
Triple H was playing Tetris? lol.

Hunter still has the sledgehammer? Hard to part with... :P Randy is still so very brave for doing that. He will be missed dearly. I loved how Hunter, Cody and Ted told him off and left. That was awesome. I can seriously see that in my head.

Jeff painted his face with Randy's blood? I don't know why I feel as if it's cute. It is actually. I like it. I don't know why. I just do.

Randy's letter...priceless. Rainbow! He called Jeffy Rainbow. He got fired because of his temper? That sounds...right. lol.

I love his story. It was saddening and I can imagine it.

Cody ran away and met Teddy! That just sounds perfect. I don't know why. It sounds awesome.

Their moms hate them.

Poor Teddy. Poor Cody.

Rainbow... cannot get over that.

I loved the insults. It's so Randy.

RPs. lol.

Yay! Extra Ted/Cody moments for me! :) Thankies. I love them. Each and everyone of them.
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
-squeeflailglomproll-

Yay! Bam-Bam!

And you other reviewers- DON'T JUDGE ME! :O

I loved this. You know it, I know it, but I felt like telling you again, cuz we're awesome like that.

Y'know, for a story that you thought of on a whim... it's really damn good. :P

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »