Reviews for The Last Day
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
So...Casey is pregnant with his baby?
Lunapirate chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
So sad, needs some proofing, but not at all bad. I'll keep watching and see what else you write.
Neko-Tiara chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Come on! Write a continuation! I hated how it was cancelled and I can't deal with an end like this T.T Please!
LeaderoftheOutcasts chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
continue please :)
LivinJgrl123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Yup yup, I liked this very much!
Too bad the show never went to a second season...oh well!
This was awesome
LoveIsForChildren chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hey, so that was great. I know you wrote it in 09, but i totally would love it if you made a continuation, and i really hope you do.
Walsh and Shraeger fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
The networks are not making me to happy, that's why I stop watching television. I just stick with Netflix.

This story is great so far, please continue to write it. So exactly what is Casey new job?
Doctor Smith chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I really enjoyed this. Wish you'd continue it.
Lori2279 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I would like to see a continuance of this. Jason has to find out.
Storyteller906 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Yeah I was pissed as well. Why is the good shows always seem to get canceled so that the t.v. schedule can be filled with more dreck? This however is decidely not dreck and I do hope you will eventually continue it.
tlw13 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I love Jason and Casey together. If it wouldn't be too depressing, I would definitely read a continuation. If not, I still liked this one shot.
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
OMG Yes! You HAVE to continue... I was wondering if she was pregnant! Too bad he is married...but maybe he will figure it out and go after her...please post more! You can end it there :)
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That's cute, but it has more of a continued series feel than a short story. There's too much energy between the two to end there (so many possibilities)!
lily chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
this show had such potential...
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
OM-friggin-G! Please continue this story. What an awesome premise. I, too, loathe ABC's decision to not give this show a real shot and email them weekly expressing my rage at certain BS shows that air on ABC yet not give The Unusuals a chance. So I'm living through Unusuals fanfic. I hope you continue. I love the Walsh/Shraeger pairing.