Reviews for The Invasion
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Will u please update I love this series and you've got a really good story keep it coming! Ull make my day pretty please with a cherry on top like update tomorrow with caramel and chocolate fudge on top! I shouldn't even have beg! Just please update will ya!
thealycat chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is great! Sounds like what would actually happen in the books. Please continue. :)
cierra chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Alane 6erguson came to my school and I got to meet her and I can hear a lot of the things she said to me when I read her books and your writing is a lot like hers
rosiev96 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
are you ever gonna finish this?
Eva chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
OMGG you rock at writing! Please update! I wanna read more...
The Eons of Eternity chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Emmaleigh chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Update! PLEASE
Rue Dumaine chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Keep writing or I will come after you!
AllMonstersAreHuman chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was awesome. I am so glad someone wrote a fanfic about this series,and even more happy you wrote it so well xD
Karry chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Please update as soon as you can! This series is seriously under rated if you ask me and this is the ONLY story for it! Can you believe that? Ah... sorry if that seemed a little obessedish it's just that well I do like this story(not to a extreme, but it's one of the first books i every really stayed up till midnight reading) and i would greatly appreciate it if you update this story. So far you have an awesome plot and you kept her in character as far as I can tell, so keep writing(please:)) Well keep writing, love the story so far, and bye!

abbey13 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
i love this story and you really should write more
ABBEY chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
DahliaPeesly chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You should definetely continue cause I absolutely love this book series. I'm glad at least one person rights fanfics on this book. Plus I really love Justin with Cammie. Please continue soon!
WriterHorse32 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is way good. I just finished the first book and you have completely and you have got Justin's personality down. Keep going.
Me Myself and I don't care chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
so weird...i was just browsing around and i saw this and i was like huh ok let's see. Circle of Blood was the only one of these books i read. this is almost exactly what i was thinking after i read that last part i was so freaked. omg you have to write more