Reviews for where do we go from here 16: yin and yang
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
Please finish the twenty part story
Kvazq598 chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I really love where do we go from here. I think it's one of the best stories I've read. I do have one question though, what happened to the kid Aang was teaching how to air bend?
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Awwwww sweet.
Top chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Love the this
WolfPupHania chapter 2 . 11/20/2012
Hi it's me maria. Happy early thanksgiving! Please make Toph get pregnant and successfully have a healthy baby. And I don't get the authors note thingy
Ana chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I heard you are re-writing the story, Just some suggestion please don't let Toph lose the baby and let the airbending race continue and it would be nice to see some my TAANG! PLEASE UPDATE SOON THANKS (:
emi chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Oh my God!

How could you make Toph loss the baby? I didn't see that coming.

The first chapters are very similar to a story I read. Maybe someone is copying you.

I hope that in the next stories the problem of the injuries of the stab. Maybe Katara, with that special water she had could help. You can't let the airbenders dissapear.
Cindy chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
i just want to say this actually really good but technichally they child would be a water bender since it is the avatars child and the order is Air, Water, Earth, Fire.
TwiGurl5000 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
Hey! in that movie..whats it called...meet the robinsons! jessie flower (toph's voice) played the girl frannie and she said to louis "i'm always right. even if i'm wrong, i'm right." kudos to sokka! rawr...it got a little steamy there at the end.
Brain-Dancer chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I like the story - Will there be other characters to help Toph thru the pregnancy, such as morning sickness, mood swings and back aches, all these can make for some very funny scenes. Also what about them telling her parents, a new child can change a lot of things. - Which friend will volunteer to stay and help her, Katara maybe, she is the motherly type (Oh man, Toph getting bigger and Karata there just as pretty as ever, sounds like trouble for the young Airhead.) Just some suggestions.
TwiGurl5000 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
AW! yay! fun with aang and the gaang. ah...good times...
TwiGurl5000 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
AW! she's prego! thats so cute! good job!