Reviews for Trouble Lurking
Pure White Mochi chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
It's a really good story! I love the part with Rei saying that he came looking for him. It totally shocked me! I don't really care too much but if you're doing lots of one-shots, my advice would be to write just a little bit less.
-Mochi
Bonnie-San chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hi!

I like this one really much. We found us a pairing we have in common :D

This is very well written and early catches the readers interest (if they can stand the pairing that is). The text is very depicting and easy to follow.

I would have loved to see this one go a little further though ;)

Can't help but thinking that I would have loved to see Lee's (and Mariah's) reaction to a bloody and beaten Rei coming towards them supported by a Bryan with bloody hands from the beating (of the gang members I presume)

Again I really liked this .

/Bonnie
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
hey!

this was such a great fic! :D the descriptions were epic for one thing, plus you had an awesome pairing to go with it _

*sigh* poor rei... getting beat up by those people... O.o lucky bryan was there :) go bryan! *pumps fist*

anyway, it seemed pretty realistic and awesome to me! ; great job!

chocolatexloverx16
Geirr Bassi chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I really love this fic! such passion and love. I love it a lot. definetly one of my faves!

-Gierr Bassi
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I like this. I really don't have much constructive critisism, because I'm dead tired, but...
BesserwisserForHire chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ooh, I like this one a lot. I can't really put my finger on it, but I think it's because the story has some sort of special air to it. And I can really picture all this in my head, this story has very vivid colors. I guess I'm not making any sense but... are you going to continue this?

Oh, and by the by; Hejsan!
Butterfly Ishida chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
cute! I love the Bryan/Rei pairing! Its so rare to come across new fics for them too, esspecially good ones. And this was definitly a good one!

Your english is quite good. A few misplaced homynums here and there both otherwise great! Hope you use more of your 100 challenge stories on this pairing _