Reviews for A Good Excuse
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
:)(: Absolutely amazing. I love their undercover story. It was perfect and made me smile that Cameron was the trophy wife. All of this was an extremely sexy excuse that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks for writing.
darkfinder chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
to bad that is it . no round two .
tsccsarahfan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
O yeah. A good excuse indeed. Very fun & sexy story. There should be tons more reviews.
wheresmyluce chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I'm surprised this has so few reviews. It's really good. Love this pairing. And you've given me an idea. So, thanks very much.
Sherylp87 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I enjoyed this from start to finish. Wish Fox would have had the balls to act on the inuendo between Sarah and Cam. If they had I'm sure the show would still be going strong.
Lazielow chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Awesome job !
Red Hope chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
4Kennedy!

Very awesome job and better still after a second read. :) I like the concept you crafted on Sarah and Cameron having to go on an undercover mission as girlfriends. It's a mixture of both original i.e. girlfriend cover but still familiar i.e. the mission. And I wonder if John didn't do that intentionally...?

I really got a kick out of when Sarah and Cameron are headed up to the office, and Sarah comments that she wishes she had a gun. But naturally Cameron reminds her that "You don't need one, you have me." That's just so great and made me smirk.

It's a great story! I could always do for a sequel (especially since Sarah promised it wasn't over), but I'm always a sequel obsessed kinda gal. :) Thank you for the fabulous read!
minako366 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009