Reviews for When Trouble Bites Back
Cushy96 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Please update, this story has good potential
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
If you're doing songs from Rent, can you do Seasons of Love?
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
No offense, but could you stop using Disney? I like it but if I'm reading a fanfiction, I would rather see songs that weren't in movies made for kids. Go ahead and use Rent, though. The characters of your fanfiction are at the age where they would make fun of Hannah Montana, not sing songs.
The Dark Side Has Yaoi chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
It depends. Will the NCIS crossover be season 1&2 with Kate, Tony, McGee, Gibbs, Abby, and Duckie? Or post that? Truthfully, I'd prefer for it to stay GX, but if you added a some NCIS stuff, it would still be awesome! More so if it's first season!
GaarasMyBoyzz chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Kool. I like the Prequel too. I would go with just leaving it as Yu-Gi-Oh. I feel that anime and real people shows don't mix. Gets too confusing.
HollyKalina23 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I'd love to see Hannah Montana's Let's Get Crazy, Old Blue Jeans and The Climb. From Camp Rock, it would be cool to see Tess' song from Final Jam and Mithcie's Who Will I Be, if you haven't already used them...?

It would be very cool to see an NCIS cross over but you should leave it in the Yu-Gi-Oh GX! fanfiction archive so it's easier to find.
Dark Mage Girl Xion chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Loved the first chapter, I thought it was funny. Coud you put Seasons of Love in it? I love that song! And as for the NCIS crossover, I don't care either way, but just a suggestion for your sake, I wouldn't put it in the crossover section because less people look at the crossover section. Trust me, I've had experiance with that.

Love it, can't wait for the next chapter!
BrokenComatose chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I loved it! I think it should stay a normal GX fic. As for song ideas, I won't be much help there. Please Update soon!
AngelicTrinity chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Heh, heh, heh. The prom. Yeah. Jaden probably is going to really regret it later. Though when I think of my character and Jaden pairing, I seriously cannot imagine them going to it together. Until Alexis and the others annoy them so much that they go just for the sake of shutting their friends up.

Cannot wait to read later chapters.

By the way, what does NCIS stand for?