Reviews for Haja
analise17 chapter 15 . 3/30
Dang. That was awesome! (I only wish there was more). Holds out bowl: please!? Thanks for Harry not being a brat and at the same time having trust issues with Snape; it really made it more realistic instead of him doing a 180 turn like it was nothing. And I love Arabella saving him! So glad that she gets to help him again and hopefully she gets the Durselys back for murdering her cats!
So, thanks for sharing and I hope all is well. Keep writing (not just for me, but because you're really talented!).
~A.
ripper34 chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Good story
msremus119 chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
Please tell me the durtleys(slip of the keyboard) get what they deserve! Snape and McGonagal, terrifying combination especially when they defend Harry..GIVE ME MORE!
Zela3 chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Wow this is interesting. I hope you decide to continue it soon. I kind of want to see what happens next and so I hope you update soon...it has been a while but if you still have plans and time to write it then I will eagerly read it! One question though (which could very easily be answered later) if Draco doesn't know that Snape is a spy then why did he feel alright with saying earlier that he didn't want the dark mark? I can't wait to see if Draco warms up to Haja. It would be interesting if Snape spun a story about how Haja attacked the snake and killed it and Draco was hallucinating Potter being there from lack of oxygen or something...but my own ideas aside I do hope inspiration hits you soon so I can read more of this wonderful fic and see how your story plays out in your mind from here on out and not just the way I imagine it might play out.
SnaptasticMassMurderer chapter 15 . 7/14/2016
This was awesome I really hope you update soon this is shaping up to be an amazing story
Chise Sakamoto chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
Nice! Will Hermione and Ron change soon? What about draco? Will he figure it out?
Starhollow chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
London is about 5 hours ahead of LA Paz, Bolivia.
Selande chapter 15 . 6/2/2016
I so love this story. Haja is wonderful! I'm only sad that it has been 5 years since the last update. I am going to add this to my follows though just in case. Absolutely wonderful story!
juniper294 chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Really fun read, I love animagus fics, and this was one of the better ones! thanks for sharing!
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 5/6/2016
oh,my god, stinging nettles are so much worse than poison ivy! stinging nettles have neurotoxin in them - you can get stung enough to be immobilized, just twitching on the damn plants, unable to move.
CraftyWott chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
A shame this hasn't been updated in years
tag0 chapter 12 . 1/28/2016
Just a quick note - you've got the time zone effect reversed. Great Britain's time is ahead of the Americas, not behind - so they would leave at 1pm to get there at 9am (assuming the 4 hour time difference is correct). Leaving Hogwarts at 5am they'd get there (again, assuming 4 hour time difference and no real travel time) at 1am - probably not a good time to arrive in the rainforest!
Scarface chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
I sometimes eat frozen chicken nuggets and pizza rolls. Is that close enough to being raw? XD
Scarface chapter 11 . 1/28/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooo! XD
Retra: you made Mrs. Norris rhyme. Scarf is having a laugh attack over a rhyming cat.
ROFL!