Reviews for Haja
Hisuiko chapter 15 . 8/28
Superb story - I have thoroughly enjoyed reading such a richly characterised work!

Hugs

Hissy x
MagicRose37 chapter 15 . 7/28
Looooove it!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 15 . 6/10
I love this. Please complete it
naruto kurama chapter 8 . 5/28
Poor Harry... line the story though!
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 15 . 4/8
I think this is a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing with us :) I would put it on my favorites list, but I try not to do that with WIP pieces anymore. I'm sad that it's over so abruptly, but I'll enioy thinking on it for the next few days :)
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 1/4
It's real good!
Updates Please!
Lol cat speak is in between whiskers
One heck of a it?
Kittenlzlz chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
I really really hope you write more of this it is absolutely brilliant. I kinda wanted harry revealed to draco there lol still do. Draco's face xD I love She, and Snape. And I love the spin you put on the dursleys. A lot of people make them overly abusive but you kept them human while still spiteful and horrible. And albums is also well characterised. I love everything about this and can I say again I really really like She...
MacGyver chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I absolutely love this story as I do Black Pheonix. The relationship between Harry and Snape is great and I love how Minerva and Severus have banded together in a common cause. I hope sometime you will be able to finish it.
animal lover13 chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated this, but I hope you're able to update it soon. People are still reading this

Keep writing.
dp chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
'This story is not abandoned, but rather on a hiatus of sorts.' ... ?that's quite the hiatus, oh dear ...
anna chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Such a fantastic story:-) ! Would be great if there was more!
evans137 chapter 15 . 9/13/2014
This is a wonderful, marvelous story! I did enjoy it immensely. You touched me when Dudley and his friends chased Harry through the woods and tried to kill the cat (harry)- this almost made me cry, especially when I imagine that they did that to many others as well and succeeded- how can one be so cruel? You did very well with describing Harry's feelings and how scared he was and how ge struggled to stay alive. And you did great with describing Harry's perspektive as a cat, everything seemed very real and sometimes I just wanted to cuddle the sweet thing ;-). Snape is great too and I really like him here, even though he's very "unsnapeish", but that's your story and your characters so it's perfectly alright.

I really hope you will continue with this great fanfic soon! I would love to see where the story goes!
The arithmancer chapter 15 . 5/1/2014