Reviews for Haja
SnaptasticMassMurderer chapter 15 . 7/14
This was awesome I really hope you update soon this is shaping up to be an amazing story
Chise Sakamoto chapter 15 . 7/12
Nice! Will Hermione and Ron change soon? What about draco? Will he figure it out?
Starhollow chapter 12 . 7/4
London is about 5 hours ahead of LA Paz, Bolivia.
Selande chapter 15 . 6/2
I so love this story. Haja is wonderful! I'm only sad that it has been 5 years since the last update. I am going to add this to my follows though just in case. Absolutely wonderful story!
juniper294 chapter 15 . 5/24
Really fun read, I love animagus fics, and this was one of the better ones! thanks for sharing!
SkyeMoor chapter 6 . 5/6
oh,my god, stinging nettles are so much worse than poison ivy! stinging nettles have neurotoxin in them - you can get stung enough to be immobilized, just twitching on the damn plants, unable to move.
CraftyWott chapter 15 . 2/15
A shame this hasn't been updated in years
tag0 chapter 12 . 1/28
Just a quick note - you've got the time zone effect reversed. Great Britain's time is ahead of the Americas, not behind - so they would leave at 1pm to get there at 9am (assuming the 4 hour time difference is correct). Leaving Hogwarts at 5am they'd get there (again, assuming 4 hour time difference and no real travel time) at 1am - probably not a good time to arrive in the rainforest!
Scarface chapter 14 . 1/28
I sometimes eat frozen chicken nuggets and pizza rolls. Is that close enough to being raw? XD
Scarface chapter 11 . 1/28
Nooooooooooooooooooo! XD
Retra: you made Mrs. Norris rhyme. Scarf is having a laugh attack over a rhyming cat.
ROFL!
Retra: ...I think I might've rhymed. XD
Scarface chapter 9 . 1/28
Strange. I call him Malferret. XD
Kuraj Crescent chapter 15 . 11/22/2015
Amazing story! Love how it's been done so far.

Looking forward to new chapters if you're still writing this story.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
It is wonderful! I love your imagination. That's what makes a great story to me. If all futon was base only on fact what would be the purpose off calling it fiction.
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Great! I need to figure out how to change my email content with FanFiction. I use just nightpurr
nightpurr1 chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
I love cats & HPSS how perfect! I am enjoying your story. Keep up the good work.