Reviews for Haja
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 8/11
Wow, that King novel sounds AWFUL OMG!
Blackjack Emrys chapter 15 . 7/31
I know it has been ages but please write more it is such a good story and so cute :)
Smiley5494 chapter 15 . 4/29
Hello. I really enjoy your story and I would love it if you continued with it. I love the way it is well written and the way the characters are well developed. Are you thinking about continuing?

~ Smiley5494
Darklightningstorm chapter 15 . 4/27
This is thoroughly enjoyable. I hope you return to it one day.
Darklightningstorm chapter 5 . 4/26
Oh, after sixth year. I see.
Darklightningstorm chapter 2 . 4/26
If it's the beginning of sixth year, why would he be turning seventeen?
Ugh. Another shitty story with a sadist apparently. Kill yourself dumbass, people like yourself are more trash here than anything.
The Raven and Her Writing Desk chapter 4 . 3/4
Hah! Cat Who Lived! Classic.
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 15 . 2/6
I'd love to see this continued.
Serinity Dawn chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
NNNNNOOOOOOOoooooooo! Again someone with an awesome story and they just stop! I want to cry!
YokaiAngel chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
superb!~~
SappySoulTaker chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
The first chapter is so monstrous that I nearly puked IRL. Reading this makes me ashamed to be a human, if the author is even a member of my species. You might as well write about baby rape at that rate! -1, dislike, etc.
rinningan chapter 15 . 9/13/2017
Very good story so far. Snakes abandon or eat their kids though. And they're born knowing instinctively how to survive. That or they learn on the go or die trying.
Chezakeeba chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Pathseekerme chapter 15 . 5/5/2017
I really enjoyed reading this. You are an excellent writer! Your characters seem so rea could see the rain forest in my mind. Great job!