Reviews for The Pool of Shadows
Anetheiseya chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Awesome! Pleeeaaaaase update soon! Please!
nicolover chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
i think tht u should finish this story asap!
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I LOVE IT! UPLOAD!
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Too perfect! I absolutely LOVED IT! You have GOT to write another chapter! Please!
itslalybitch chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
I LOVE THE ENDING! (we're off 2 c the wiz, wonderful-)
Bookworm2000 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Please write more! Please,Please,Please.
Bookworm2000 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
the story is great so far, keep on writting please.
Future Miss Fred Weasley chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I love it,Thats all i have to
breezered chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Holy poop! Both of these chaps were so hilarious and awesome I almost killed myself lauaghing! Too funny... UPdaTE!
Cap'NCupcake chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I loved it! Cute chapter!

Loved the ending too! That's the best song ever! My friends and I hop down the street, singing that at the top of our lungs!

Can't wait until the next chapter!

:) Jordan
Cap'NCupcake chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I love it so far! It's very cute, and you seem to be a very talented writer! Fantastical job!

I can't wait for chapter two! I want to know what happens!

:) Jordan
I.Am.Fire chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hey!

Um, I'm Avalonfreak, your friendly neighborhood reviewer! Of course, I only review good stories. And I'm reviewing yours. Now, what does that tell you about your story? :) Anyways, the part I like best about your story is the fact that is sticks really close to the way Rick Riordan writes it. Like, the style, and the way Percy thinks and his emotions and everything. There are way too many fics that show Percy either as some sort of Romeo, and being unrealistically romantic for a fifteen-year-old boy, or as a complete idiot. Yours did neither, for which I am grateful. Wow, I just can't get over the fact of how accurate this is! It's too good to be true! I really, really, really like this story, I love where it's going, and I'm excited for you to continue! So keep up the good work, okay? And feel free to PM me whenever.

cheers,