Reviews for Potterholics Anonymous
The Author of This FanFiction chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
Sniff. Dobby!
elej chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
woah, this is way too familiar. i read the last book first cos the school library had it and was hyping it up, felt lost, then read 1-6. felt like i didnt hv enough and went to read wikipedia articles, finding fanfiction through that.

fanfiction about fans, entertaining
sunshinedasies chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
youve finished! NOOO! i hadn't told you how on may the 2 i dressed in black for the whole day to morn all of the losses! NOO!
Good Omens chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
OH, I wouldn't mind trying out that Quiz! :) It'd be pretty fun to see if I DO know HP. x)
TheForbiddenRose chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Its awesome that you're making a quiz like that!Would you mind letting me see it, I'm really curious now. If you want to get it published, you should go for it, a lot of people would love it!I also loved your story, its very well done.
Kything to Write chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
Merry Christmas! And Merry Christmas Dobby! This chapter was so sweet! I love the "Friends" picture! Can't wait for Distorted Reflections!
yellow 14 chapter 9 . 12/22/2010
A memorial for Dobby. I think he deserved that. (And he was far better in the books than the films, definitely.) He might have just been a fictional character, but he was as real, if not more so, to us than some real people. Merry Christmas and keep writing
RainySun chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
I love this! Update soon!
Kything to Write chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Loved it! If I ever try to put on a Potter Puppet Pals show at school, (or plaster the walls with posters, for that matter) I owe it to you! "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" is extremely catchy! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 7 . 12/16/2010
*hugs tightly* Lizzy! I've missed you sooo much! I want to thank you for this chapter, it's my absolute favorite!D And I loved how you brought Pamela into this,as soon as I saw her name I quickly texted her so she could read it.

Wonder what she'll think...hm...

Hope to here from you(if you decided to email me,dont do it through yahoo,I don't use that anymore.)

-Shelly!
yellow 14 chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
So damn funny. A really great set of stories and I'm glad to hear you got past your eating disorder. Keep updating
tarnished silver things chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
That's a BRILLIANT idea! It'd be like a Harry Potter Encyclopedia, almost! Very awesome. Glee!

M.
jununy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'd really like to take this harry potter quiz. all the quizzes on the web that i found about the books were not challenging enough. Proud to say that I've never made an mistake xD

So, when you're done writing this quiz, where are you going to post it?
Kything to Write chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Ooh you updated! Yay! I can't wait for Distorted Reflections! Oh, and the title is from "Potter Puppet Pals" isn't it? I just got into them and they are sooo cute! Post quick quick quick! I love your stories! Have you finished the Quiz (The one with a question for every page) yet? 'Cause I have a bunch of Harry Potter obsessed friends (Including me!) and we'd love to see how much we can actually complete without looking at the books or the answer key. If you have, please send it to me! My email is on my profile page! I applaud your obsession!(Wow, my Mum would go ballistic if she found out I was praising someone for being obsessed!) Oh, and is there any chance of a Remus-obsession chapter soon?

***moony-lupine***
kaisa sabaku chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
could you send me a copy of the quiz? it sounds awesome! as does your story!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »