Reviews for Dark Magic
kaiirine chapter 2 . 2/11
Her use of spells are so random and not really necessary.
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 26 . 3/27/2014
I am still a big fan of your work. In fact, I didn't realize this was you until after. I hope you see that as me being honest, instead of biased. I don't believe in sugarcoating what I say. I have to say going from this to Daddy Dearest, there is a vast improvement, and you should definitely be proud.
Glitter Poisoned My Blood chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
I don't mean to be a bitch but this makes no fucking sense. From literally the first chapter I have been confused and sighing at Bella's actions in this story. I just don't get it, and that's fine. Sometimes it workout, sometimes it doesn't.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 63,168.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Wow, came here because of 'Daddy Dearest' and your writing has improved so much from this story. Like, it's crazy, maybe I just couldn't get into the crossover or something but yeah... congrats :)
Toraffles chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I've noticed that you have a tendency to severely mis-price wizarding products. One galleon is $7.35, so Bella's ice cream costed $14.70 and her textbook costed $29.42
Wow. That is one ridiculously overpriced ice cream, and one ridiculously cheap textbook (I don't know about you, but all the textbooks I've come into contact with - for school or otherwise - costed anywhere from $45 - $200.
Kyomia Sparkle chapter 55 . 6/21/2013
NOOOOOOOO YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW. OR ILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU :3 PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
AlinaBee chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
the fact that her owls name is luna is a bit confusing. Because yeah know, luna lovegood.
Lustful Muse chapter 45 . 8/9/2012
You have no idea how difficult it is to find well written stories that feature a love triangle with a female protagonist and two - or more! - love interests. But I absolutely LOVE the dynamics you've got going on here. Jealousy and possessiveness are seriously my kink (check out my list of faves and you'd understand).

;)
Lustful Muse chapter 43 . 8/9/2012
HARRY! *swoon*
Lustful Muse chapter 42 . 8/9/2012
Oh my GOSH! I completely ADORE this chapter. Harry is so sweet and loving! XD

You know, I was never really much of a Harry fan, but your portrayal of him has made me see him in a new light. Uber love to your Harry!
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 55 . 5/2/2012
What happens next? Update
amy1233 chapter 10 . 12/14/2011
Ah brilliant, will they guess who it was, I don't think so.
amy1233 chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Just started reading this, love this chapter where she 'pops' over to Diagon Alley for the evening!
jezzieuri091 chapter 55 . 12/10/2011
I liked ur stories but come on the ending please give us more than that it took me a few days to finish this fanfiction u did great combining the two together i luv how u combined them together and all of it seemed to take place in a few weeks rather than manths wich was really good luv luv luv it soo much