Reviews for Absolution
Lolo chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Very good. Great story! :D
mooglegirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow! That was fantastic! U'v really got into Seifer's mind- his perspective is spot on. The best Seifer fic i've read yet... and no it's not the only 1! I genuinely felt like I was listening to Seifer, not someone trying to sound like him as so many do. Now I'm off to check out your other fic's...
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
awww! that was so beautiful! I loved it!
Glacial Phoenix Mystiara chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
*gasp*

oh...that was such a perfect Seifer's POV. I loved it. And i don't know what words i could use to describe it. Beautiful piece, anyway...*stares at the screen* so beautiful...keep up the good work!
Alonia Everclear chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wow. This is absolutly wonderful. It touched me very much. I loved this story!
Chrissy Almasy chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Beautiful! Just the way I like to think of Seifer myself _
The Midgar Demon chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
There are some stories out there that you read and you say to yourself "This person does a pretty good (insert charector's name)." Then there are stories like this. You read a story like this and you say to yourself "I wonder if they met (whoever) in person, 'cause they understand them perfectley!" I know this; if I ever decide to write a FF8 fanfic, I'll use this story as the foundation for Seifer's personality. And I'd also like to say that Seifer had to be the most interesting charector in the game. If you disagree, tough. You can't change my mind, and I can't change yours, so just drop it, k?
Valensia chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
This has always been one of my favorite stories ever. A true classic.
SeiferCrossSword chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
very deep...like it
ladyeclectic chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Yup, I like. :) I haven't read your Ripples of Love, it was recently recommended to me but it's not up! *WAHHN* Please hurry, you're on my list of favorites now so I'll be checking! :-)
1ku chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
kooritenshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
nice fic
A A chapter 1 . 12/2/2000
this is a great story.
Vagrant Rogue chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2000
*Sigh* I love Seifer. That was a really good story, giving him motives to his actions. Very well written, and complete. What else can I say? That was excellent. We all know Seifer's a good guy!