Reviews for Death and Coffee
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Holy shite - Jack did it - he's mortal again - he can spend eternity with Ianto now rather than alone. Oh, you wonderful Mascara you! Thank you! Thank you so, so much. My heart is at peace now. Thank you.
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
My dream come true!
thunderincrimson chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
LOVED IT! XD Great first story! XD
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Was advised by a friene on Face book,

to read your fic's.

let me take this opertunity to say,

I am not disappointed,

keep up with the Janto stories.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Two things are for sure: Death and Coffee. Oh, I mean, Death and Taxes.

But, this was interesting. I think I liked it. Oh yes.
deeta chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Enjoying your little stories... very deep passion evident between Ianto and Jack and some how it always remains unspoken. Thanks...Yeah COE sucked even if it was really good to watch at the time... Ianto isn't dead... really.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I appreciate the different slant of this one, with Jack becoming mortal. Haven't seen it anywhere else, so it is fresh territory.

This passage is brilliant!:

“Ianto,” Jack countered. “I want you and I need you. Happy?”

It was Ianto’s turn not to reply; Jack drew back, letting him go and watching him with wary eyes.

“Not really,” Ianto said. “No.”

Shock flashed across Jack’s face. Seeing this, Ianto continued, “My mind doesn’t seem to be working properly right at the minute, but if you’d like to leave your name and number, I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.”

Jack smiled a slow, cool smile."

Wonderful! Shocked me as the reader, as well as Jack. And then got a laugh. That's one of the things I like most reading your stories: you make me laugh and cry and enjoy both!
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Oh, this is lovely. The beginning is great and the emotions true. The only thing I'm left wondering is how exactly Jack got rid of his immortality.

Also, I completely agree. CoE nightmare. It never really happened.
the.write.way.42 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Hm...Jack giving up on immortality. An intriguing thought. Nice little one-shot )
Amethystbutterflies chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
*nods head frantically* Children of Earth made me ball my eyes out. Damn 456.

Loved this fic, actually got teary...first fan fic i've read since s3 LOL
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
*Glomps* Still love it. Ah Jack, the things you do!

CoE was a dream, wasn't it? One of Jack's dark ones... But Ianto was in the shower.

Rx
wonderwoman082 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
COE was a dream to me too : ) Or more like a nightmare. Thank you for sharing your story : )
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Liked the fic it was very cute! However I also really liked Children of Earth... oh well guess I don't get to pretend.
Teufelkind chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I'm writing this CoE thing off as a nightmare. Yep. Nothing more than my overactive imagination.