Reviews for Bullets and Body Slams
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I like it, it would've been better if it was broken up better and the past was bolded or something.
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I love it, awesome job.
alliegirl4life chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I like this particular fanfic cross-over, especially since WWE is involved. I am looking forward to reading more.
cornetice78 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
When I real your a/n I get the idea that you were a little nervous about writing this. Two things. First of all, you have no need to worry, you did really great. It was written really well. And secondly, a bit of advice. DO NOT TRY TO PLEASE EVERYONE. It is just not possible. Sure, you are writing and you want people to like what you do, but for those who don't. Screw them! I would really like to see you do more of this type of stuff. You have a way with courtwork, polivework, ect. Hey, maybe you can write a CSI story with your WWE characters? That would be perfect :-)
Girl on Fire chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Oh, wow! I loved this story. I've watched wrestling for years and I've seen every episode of Cold Case, so this was an awesome combination. (I wanted to do a crossover with both shows, too, but I didn't get around to it!)I never would have guessed Stephanie was the killer until the pieces started coming together towards the end, or that Matt had feelings for Paul...So many twists and turns-just like a real Cold Case episode!

Great work. :)
slashdlite chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Short but wonderful! I totally enjoy it!
Magz86 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
It was Stephanie? Interesting.

I loved the whole thing!
slashdlite chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
An update! Yay!

Who's lying? Vince or Paul? There are two sides of the story, everyone seems to have a motive of snuffling Matt. Why didn't the detectives interview Stephanie? She should be a plausible suspect too!

Jeff turned up! Gasp! Matt wants Paul? Oh God! This is totally unpredictable and I LOVE IT!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
dehlia666 chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Matt had a man crush on Triple H? Gross! Couldn't you have picked somebody at least slightly attractive?

*smashes head against the wall* must get image of Matt and Hunter out of my mind! (Well mostly Hunter...Matt can stay!) :-)
Magz86 chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Riky, just so you know... I love this story... and I've never actually watched Cold Case before...

Great chapter!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OMFG! I used to love Cold Case! Dunno why I stopped watching it, but OMG! THIS IS FUCKING WIN!

I love it!

I feel so bad for Matty...his death killed Jeff inside...awe, man..this was really good though!

I can't wait for more!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Cool idea
slashdlite chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Riky, this is amazing! I've caught a couple of episodes of Cold Case before but it starts at midnight in Asia so I really couldn't follow through it but I loved it!

Michael Hayes was their manager and mentor then. He was one half of the Freebirds. He looked after the Hardyz and was subsequently replaced by Gangrel, the manager of The Brood, that of Edge & Christian.

Now back to the story. This is so sad, Matt was murdered and Jeff disappeared from the wrestling scene altogether. Finally, new evidence emerged and the case is re-opened. And Jeff was found to be using drugs! Stephanie was implicated too. The fact that Matt received two bullets in his chest showed that he was the actual target. It had got nothing to do with Jeff. And what happened to Jeff all that time? Did he try to find out who killed his brother or did he immersed himself into more drugs to numb his pain over his brother's death.

Can't tell you much I've fallen for this story! You're really amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! LOVE IT!
Magz86 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ooh, brilliant start!

Loving the first chapter, can't wait for the next!