Reviews for Housewarming
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Oh my gosh I seriously loved them so much! I adore that Jasper enjoys watching Edward sleep too! And such a hot lemon!
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Sweet story!

carolyn.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great job for your 1st time, it sure didn't read like it was. Such a sweet and sexy story. Love me some J & E.
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
:D I like :D I thought it was so cute and sweet but at the same time, hot an sexy. I must find out how to write like that. Anyway, this was just too good. I normally don't like one shots because I always feel they should be expanded into multi chapter fics. However, this was the perfect dose of awesome. It had everything a one shot should have: some character development, sex, hotness, cuteness, love/lust, and an appropriate ending! I really liked this. Thanks for writing. I never would have guessed this was your first slash- because it is so damn good :-)
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
You did good for your first time. The first one is always the hardest I think. Especially as a woman writing about men, doing manly things with other men. (sorry. couldn't resist) I enjoyed it. You do good slash. Feel free to write more. ;)
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is nice. I love the emotional connection beteen then as well as the physical one. Very hot too!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, that was really sweet and hot! I came by to see if there was any word on a Visitation update and hung around to read this. I'm glad I did!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very well done - slash is something that I love reading, but I don't feel I can take it on as a writer just yet. Still, never say never!

I really liked the way you built up the emotion and sexuality of the scene, as well as the hint of history between the two of them, moving in together, and the hint of things to come.

This made for a delightful read, more please!
Imaginings chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
wohh! HOTNESS.
MeiSun chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Thank you, Twigasm Podcast, for inspiring this. ;)

Lovely job! Very sweet and hot!

I'd love to see more of these guys... :)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I'm happy to say that for your first slash fic you more than rose to the challenge. I hope my housewarming is as delicious as this one was.
GreenHaven89 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Great job with the fic! Even though it was your first slash fic, I very, very much enjoyed it!

Thanks!

Chad
ILRPinkGirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I usually don't like slash...but that was some god smut :)
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Aren't they just too beautiful and way too sexy? Love them, love your one-shot. Thanks bb.
naelany chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
*giggles* that's a heck of a housewarming...party _~