Reviews for Public Enemy
gg2full chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
are you going to continue this story its really good!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Excellent fic! I love it when people make Bella a strong woman and portray her and Edward as equally intelligent. Thanks for sharing your creativity and best of luck in the contest.
siromygod chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Fantastic story. Loved it. Is this just a one shot, or will there be more?
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great oneshot erica! I know you're working on like 10 stories right now but I was just wondering if you are continuing the taste of sin? Because I really loved the first chapter and would love to read more
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was really good. It had me pulled in from beginning to end :)
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nicely done. I love that Bella turned out to be the brains of the operation. And the fact that they had kids was great.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Bella is one smart cookie.

I love the ending. :)
ny88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow amazing one shot, even love the ending :D
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Bank robber Edward...pretty hella hot! Damn! I loved Bella being the whole mastermind behind the heist! I loved the end too with Charlie marking where they were.

Great job!
fattoad chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Brilliant!
C'est La Vie 123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this is the best one shot ive evr read! great job!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
*raises eyebrow*

Charlie... straight as an arrow Charlie let Bella marry a known criminal? LOL

I'm guessing he also knew that Bella was the brains behind the more elaborate plans.
tnkb36 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LOVED IT! You are a great author.
hdink chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
O my gosh, that was fantastic! All of it, the beginning, the middle and especially the end! I hope you win, headed to vote now!
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i really liked your story! real relavent to the movie out right now with johnny depp!i loved how they were able to have children love!
166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »