Reviews for Public Enemy
siromygod chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Fantastic story. Loved it. Is this just a one shot, or will there be more?
kolfan88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Great oneshot erica! I know you're working on like 10 stories right now but I was just wondering if you are continuing the taste of sin? Because I really loved the first chapter and would love to read more
sunfire04 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was really good. It had me pulled in from beginning to end :)
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Nicely done. I love that Bella turned out to be the brains of the operation. And the fact that they had kids was great.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Bella is one smart cookie.

I love the ending. :)
ny88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Wow amazing one shot, even love the ending :D
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Bank robber Edward...pretty hella hot! Damn! I loved Bella being the whole mastermind behind the heist! I loved the end too with Charlie marking where they were.

Great job!
fattoad chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Brilliant!
mockingbird 21425 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this is the best one shot ive evr read! great job!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
*raises eyebrow*

Charlie... straight as an arrow Charlie let Bella marry a known criminal? LOL

I'm guessing he also knew that Bella was the brains behind the more elaborate plans.
tnkb36 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LOVED IT! You are a great author.
hdink chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
O my gosh, that was fantastic! All of it, the beginning, the middle and especially the end! I hope you win, headed to vote now!
rchpbabe chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
i really liked your story! real relavent to the movie out right now with johnny depp!i loved how they were able to have children love!
momams chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Even some "bad guys and girls" deserve a happy ending, and some help to manage it.

The brains behind everything were a surpise. Bella's first involvement wasn't that much. It seems she could make men follow her orders with ease and not much trouble.

But when things got messy, Edward made a good call and let everyone who wanted to walk away. He did too. His "doll" was more important. And they had adquire lots of money by that time.

So Charlie is in the known, while knowing so little. That's best for him and them. As long as he can put pins in his map, things will be fine with him, since they are fine with them.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11