Reviews for Public Enemy
sanutaz chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow! could it get any better?...awesome story!

LOVED IT! especially d part were v come to know Bella was acting n was with Edward from start n that it was her plan!

AMAZING!
FLOW LIZ chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Beautiful
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
That was really good! I am glad they didn't die and I am glad that Bella was finally able to have babies! Charlie was a good cover. :D
FelicityT chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Brilliant. Thanks for writing.
Lary Reeden chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
As I said before, you're an amazing writer, I loved the plot, which one is right for a "different. "

A pity someone else have translated, I wish I had that pleasure.

This big bad Edward is very hot. lol

Love Always from Brazil,

L
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I really really really wish you would turn this one shot into a story, I cry everytime I read it!
Cami2186 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Interesting to see that Bella's plans worked for the most part. great to see they were able to have children in the end.
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
All crime stories should have this happy an ending. Too bad about Seth, Sam and Emmett, but good for Edward and Bella.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
LOVE this.

Kinda makes me wish I lived in the 30s...

Bella is awesome :)
EvaB0417 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is deadly :)
Annasvip chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I loved this story and I'm happy it had a happy ending, at least for E&B.
HazelD chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I love this story. I don't know why i teared up a bit at the end. ugh im so sensitive lol. I LOVE IT!
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Really enjoyed reading this one. :)
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
wow...i thought for sure that these two had died together... that edward knew bella wasn't going to survive and so he committed suicide to be with her... or i imagined them driving over a cliff or something togther, like thelma and louise...

really happy that they are both alive, and that they have a child together. even happier that charlie still keeps in touch with his daughter and wasn't ashamed of her...

oh, a little sad that seth and sam met with sad endings, that they didn't get away, like the rest of them. but then again, they all knew what they were getting into when they signed up for this... btw, jasper was said to be presumed dead, but we don't know that for sure, right? he probably is alive and living happily together with alice
StephyF chapter 1 . 8/29/2010