Reviews for What Happened Next
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
You know would it kill Kripke to have a tender brother caring for brother moment? The scene where Sam stiched up his upper arm after they leaped through the stained glass to escape the demons and Dean just nagged him to hurry up and set his dislocated shoulder was so...damned unstatisfying.

Yeah I know, their relationship wasn't in top form, they were somewhat under pressure to hurry, it was done to illustrate what tough fighting men they are... but sheesh!

Rather see the scene you wrote anyday.

Thanks for this.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Aw, that was such a great journey through their day (or night, whatever) - starting with one brother at the other's throat for 'dropping' on him, and finally getting to good-natured banter and brotherly care. *melts contently*

Did I already mention how much I loved the scene with Sammy poking Dean in the chest, emphasising his statement. :-D
Angelustatt chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw now this was cute! Way too cute...I may need fillings. Not that I'm complaining. LOL I'd love to tickle that boy. *evil grin*
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was adorable. Next time watch where I'm going. LOL

Phoebe
ilovesteve chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
can anyone use puppy eyes as a weapon the way sammy can?

i think not. well done.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Awh Kim ya big old softy! Heehee bev xx
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aww...I'm so much in love with this fic. Nice nice one! Sam's Hazel Laser Eyes of Doom was hilarious! Yeah, Sam could do so much with his eyes. And the fact he gained a sprained ankle because Dean fell on top of him (faints from extreme laughter).

*wakes up again*

And Sam making Dean promised not to tickle him was just too cute! And Dean rubbing Sam's ankle, caring for his little brother was extremely cute *explodes* Loved it so much! Thanks for the sequel!
romirola chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Aww! Too cute!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
OH man, that was really good, I loved the continuation from the other stories. Plus, having Sam all pissy at Dean is so much fun.
pandorathexplora chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh man, that "like a NORMAL person...you .the. . .me" dialogue just killed me!

Awesome work again. Made my night! :D
L5472 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
LOL! Full Sulk mode with a side order of Pout.

Aww...well i'm glad their was some brotherly loving in there ] Very sweet.

Too bad Dean just had to squish poor Sam LOL!
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Omg. Fluff explosion. -boom- Sque! So cute. 3
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Absolutely hilarious! And so sweet!

Great job.
sidjack chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Girl, you out did yourself. This is so great, with Dean being so sorry for falling on Sam and Sam so pissed. And the ending, just them being brothers, you are awesome. Needed some big brother comfort. Guh, this is the best and I am so glad you took the idea and ran with it.

I have to read it about six more time right now.

sid
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw! Wonderful brotherly moment! Loved it! : )