Reviews for The First One
Carol Watts chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Loved this story!
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Too cute. I love spocks very logical way of askin uhura to "go steady". Cute and clever.
kendrat199gmail chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
omg that was the most amazing thing i've ever read in the history of all readable things! Please tell me there's a sequel... :/ If I could see a clip of this interaction, i'd give the director gold or bags of money, or a million fan letters written by yours truly. "Ms. Uhura," Spock began slowly, his face still frowning slightly. "I do believe that I am having some sort of a reaction to you." Just that one quote had me squeeling with delight. I could imagine him saying it so calmly and Uhura wondering what in the world is happening. Thank you!
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Uhura's eyebrow lifted suddenly and her eyes lanced downward to the lower half of his body, which was covered by the table. She glanced back up at him. "I beg your pardon?"

FUNNIEST DAMN THING ON FANFICTION!
Anti-Carly chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
very nice, good sticking to the characters :D
StormingtheGambit chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Very interesting way to have Spock discover his attraction to Uhura. But perfectly logical and his response/the discussion following was great. Good job capturing the characters' personalities. And just finished The Hesitant One. :) I hope you continue and make this a series! :)
QTFics chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I have just read all of your TOS stories and I truly hope you will write more soon. I am very anxious to see how Spock and Nyota's relationship will develop.
Woodrow Graham Kenobi-Rimmer chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love it. Absolutely adorable
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
This is a really nice story. I'm sitting here reading different ones and I was surprised that there were not more reviews on your works. It's probably because of the K rating. Technically, it is K material, but I think that it'd appeal to T audiences, and more people would probably read them. maybe, I dunno for sure. Thanks for sharing.
E. E. Lopez chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Very Cute! I loved the dialogue between them. Very well written.
gppr chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I am loving your portrayals of Spock and Uhura. The things he said were so much in character! I can't wait to see where this experiment leads them.
CleopatraMinusAntony chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
The whole time while I was reading this I was picturing them having this conversation... easily! Can't wait to see where this goes.
TeaOli chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
So cool. Absolutely makes sense as a way for these two to start in TOS.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
lol That was interesting. Wow, Spock, what a ladies' man. Compare the relationship to an experiment. XD It was amusing.
Carshall chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I thought that this was so cute and could actually picture Spock/Uhura sitting together talking.. with their eyes mentally checking the other one out..and I to loved the moments in Charlie X when she was singing.. and the sly little smile he gave her.