Reviews for Our Time Together
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 12/11/2012

I LOVED your idea! I mean...I LOVED IT!
Never read something like that before! Amazing!

Mafe Ly
FragileBlueButterflies chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
God, I loved it. c:
cyberangle chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
oh dear

i feel sorry for Kaoru
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
teehee. Very sweet and funny actualy. Never would have guessed that would happen XD
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
) good story!
sweetfiresnow chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow. I loved it! It was very interesting.
K the DS chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Write about Hikaru's "punishment"

Purlzze? (pout)

Do it for Kaoru

(p.s. loved it)
345234836484675273654675213621 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009

Oh my gosh, go-play-in-traffic told me I'd love your stories and she was RIGHT! xD

i laughed a lot when I read this, it was so awesome. Kyoya Kaoru... Hikaru ...awesomeness.

Totally. I cant wait to read the rest of your stories! - You're a really good writer, im excited!
BlackWingedAssassin chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I loved that. It's really good for a one-shot. A little more description on the hinted sex between Kaoru and Kyouya would be nice, like bait to the viewers.

See you later
Hali-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ah, I LOVED it! It was very well written and I loved your portrayal of the charcters, very believeable. And it was my favourite pairing too, because when it comes down to it, no matter how good HikaKao and KyoKao are, HikaxKaoxKyo wins hands down, every time! ;). This was a really original idea too, I don't think I've ever come across a fic like this. It was interesting and fun to read, each interaction incredibly sexy. Thanks for the great read!
Soubii chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I really loved this, I specially like how you write the characters 3 ...and I'm hoping threres going to be a third installment? Haha, anyways this was great!
sunshine chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I am going to ignore all my inner complaints about ooc-ness and just say the first thing that i thought when i read this : LOL. This was funny and interesting to read. Poor Kaoru though, but that is what you get for being a man whore lol.
kygirl101 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aw! That was...just...pure...WIN! You're awesome! And totally need to write more! This completely made my day, and was a nice sequel!

Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
:D Loved it.

Poor Kaoru. I think he should go to Tamaki now so someone might actually be gentle with him. :hint, hint:

Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2009

More of this delicious threesome, please. Perhaps a sort of BDSM fic, with Kao as the slave/submissive and Hika/Kyou as his master/doms? :o