Reviews for Weathering It
Ariana-tan chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
I know it's been, like, 3 years since you continued. But ... could you pretty please continue? Please?
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Aww, Roxas shoved the roll in Dem's mouth! XP That's so hilarious!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Awww, Demyx is back! ;W; Finally!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
XP Now I want to ride in a wheelchair. Lol. And of course Dem wouldn't be happy that Axel tried to kill himself. Seriously, Axel, I'm wondering about your brain...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Axel is the Organization's disphit apparently. Task, tak, Axel. How could you be so careless. Seriously, great story! Glad you made a sequel to Blood Ties! C:
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Wow, your descriptive details are so amaxing and flawless. ;W; And I wonder where the waterfall leads...I guess Dem'll find out.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Guess I'd lose to Dem at Monopoly. I suck at that game! XP And a scary ending...;-; Poor Dem!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Rambling Fori is so cute! XP And bad Axel! Stop treating poor Dem like glass!
Princess of Rose chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
is there going to be more?
LockDaisy chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Aw! This chapter was so cute! *pokes you with a stick* if you ever continue this fic, please update soon!
Kora Bloom chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Why didn't Axel and Demyx remember what happened when they were wherever the heck they were when Demyx was in a coma? Also, Roxas lecturing Axel, that was so funny!
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh God ... Evil twins of the worlds beware ... lol
animearlinefreak chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
this is a good chapter looking forward to the next chapter!
CBDemyx chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
Aww, lol xD They have such a good scene here it's liek...sweet but sad :3 Will ther ebe more, or is this supposed to be the end?
xStillxInxLovex chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
aww its sad to picture an underweight demyx. hmm. lol love when roxas shoved the roll in his mouth- something i would TOTALLY do. XD