Reviews for Weathering It
Crazysnakelover chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
Lately I've been wondering why, before I started reading your stories, I always hated Demyx. I was reminded why when I started playing Kingdom Hearts II again. He's so effin hard to beat, with his ten seconds to beat ten clones, and how he attacks you with so much water that you can't land a hit on him.

He's defaintly the one organization member that you shouldn't take lightly, and never ever say that he can't fight.

Anyway, I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed this story yet, but its very good, just like all the others.
13th Shadow chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
*SQUEAL* Yeay!

*Clappity*clap*CLAP*CLAP*CLAP*clapclapclap*
AkuDemyfan chapter 7 . 8/28/2009
That was great work! I'm glad Roxy is looking after Dem and making sure he'll heal!

Keep up with it! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
Aw. Well I'm glad you decided to continue it. Nightmares are never good. Let's hope Roxas doesn't start losing weight too or else he'll join Axel and Demyx in the seriously underweight club. I loled at Roxas's "Axel is apparently meant to be a stick. He can't gain weight." Maybe it's a result of his diabetes? Or just a seriously fast metabolism. Sorry, it's 1 in the morning and I'm not exactly coherent at the moment. Anyway, I can't wait to read whatever else comes out!
HellzCrusader chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
well i'm glad that you did continue this, it is a great story and i love reading more of your work as you post it. keep up the awesome work, :)
Eternaldusk chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
I loved this chapter so much. All the emotions you write in Demyx; first, his hesitant fear over the prospect of loosing his most precious thing, then the joyful relief. It just sucks me in. Man, I don't really think it's possible for the music to ever fade from Demyx - that'd be the day he died, am I right?
animearlinefreak chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
yeah he could play his sitar again that's great. Can't wait for the next chapter!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Yay another update! And I'm back home where I have Internet so this won't be an insanely long and rambly review.

Lol, I have NO idea how to play chess. If I ever tried, I'd get buried alive. XD

Aww he summoned his sitar! Hooray! Glad to see he's getting back on track! It was short, but still really good. I can't wait to read more!
13th Shadow chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Overwhelmed... And deeply moved.

Enough said.
CBDemyx chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
*sniffle sniffle* That was...so emotional at the end...I'm crying cause it was that good ;_; Demyx is back...teehee...*sniffle*
AkuDemyfan chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Aww! That was so cute! Finally he's up to playing his precious Sitar! Yay! I'm nearly crying out of happiness in here!

Keep up with it! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
Preemtive Karma chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Ahh, so sweet.
animearlinefreak chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
yeah demyx is a little better, can't wait to see the next chapter!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Yay another update! You're updating this really really fast. Hm, it's interesting that Axel doesn't remember his attempted suicide. Glad that Demyx is doing better though. That makes me happy. I can't wait to read more!
CBDemyx chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Demy is free! Yay Dem-Dem! :3 I can just imagine how Axel and Roxas will react 8D I hope you can update soon! 3
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »