Reviews for Weathering It
HellzCrusader chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
woohoo! i love your updates so much!
AkuDemyfan chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
YAY! Both Demyx and Axel are OK! And Dem's out of the danger and moving! That's so good for him!

I can't wait to see the expresions on Ax and Rox's faces! D

Keep up with it! )

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Oh my god. What a way to start out a chapter. Axel, you're so so so so so so so so so so so stupid. *takes deep breath*

Holy freaking hell! I have never heard of someone trying to commit suicide by ODing on insulin. Though if you're diabetic, that's certainly an option. Especially if you have an insulin pump like Axel. You get the prize for the most unique method of attempted suicide. This is probably going to end up being a really long review because I have way too much time on my hands now. Stupid family vacations...

LOL, Zexion throwing eloquent insults out there. I'm sure with his vocabulary he can come up with quite a few interesting things.

Ha, I knew that Demyx was facing his death. You did a really good job describing it though. So unique to Demyx.

Axel, you're even more stupid than before!

Yay for figuring out misunderstandings!

How the hell do you come up with these things? It's so brilliant! Sorry, I'm rambling a bit. I just found that a good cure for carsickness (or...RV sickness I guess?) is to suck on ice chunks. I normally don't do carsick but my dad is doing a great job of making me want to throw up right now. XD So I'll stop rambling and wait until I can find an Internet connection again so I can actually post this review. We stopped at a gas station and I managed to get a good enough connection to check my inbox, see you had posted a new chapter, get the chapter in MS Word, and start reading before I lost my Internet connection. Like I said, I have way too much time on my hands right now.
Cupe chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
One day, we should all band together and make Axel a 'World's Biggest Idiot' hat. Although there is no certainty which world he is the biggest idiot of...

Luckily for him, he's a lovable and well-meaning idiot. The best kind D.
animearlinefreak chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
this story is so sad a bit angsty and I can't wait to see more of it soon!
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 8/2/2009
lol axel is going to get his ass kicked when he wakes up. though ya have to admit, it was a decent plan although ya got to think what kind of potential brain damage the dumb red head caused him self by doing that hehe. i doubt it had much of an impact on his stubornness though.
13th Shadow chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
...And THAT'S why I love Axel so damn much. He gets such a bad rap usually and I don't get why. He has more heart than anyone else save for Demy possibly.

Damn girl! You had me shaking. SERIOUSLY.
Eternaldusk chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Goddamnit Axel, you do the stupidest shit sometimes... but it worked, I'll give him that. I'm glad Demyx is going back, and those two aren't just gonna leave Roxas there to sob his eyes out for the next few months.

Oh, and I DID recognize the scene in the last chapter, heheh. Oh, bromance is awesome, right?

Keep up the good work
AkuDemyfan chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
I'm glad Axel decided to fetch Demyx back. Yay for both being alive! Awesome work with it! I nearly cried on the start but I gotta say the part where Axel called Demyx by full name was quite hilarious! (Gotta admit that I half thought it to be Dem's grandmother... Though, she wouldn't be calling him Demyx...) Cool work!

Update as soon as possible! Keep up with it! D

wah

You're awesome.

This is awesome.
Canderjack chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
Oh. My. God. Axel is going to be so very very dead. If Roxas doesn't kill him Vexen, Zexion and Fori will just to stop the unending aggravation. And that's assuming Xemnas isn't tired of all the wacky hijinx and doesn't shove them all off the Castle without a parachute so he can finally moongaze in peace. Stupid, pigheaded, lunatic sonofabiscuit. They're all going to drive me nucking futz and lemme tell ya it's a short scenic drive.
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I am continually set wondering how you manage to write such provative stories. You make them real, in ways that other authors attempt and fail. I'm one of them, naturally. But...wow. Just wow. This is slowly turning into my favorite of your stories, just for sheer depth of thought and emotion. Massive kudos!

-BW
Cupe chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Life is a waterfall, we're one in the river and we're one again after the fall

Poor Demmy, you cannot die!
CBDemyx chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
*takes a wheezy intake of air and paws at screen* More? More? More? *imitates seagulls from Finding Nemo* Gotta have more! D: Demyx, don't do eet! I have no idea what that's supposed to be, but you can't leave Roxas and Axel behind for some unknown place! IDIOT. *rolls up a magazine*
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »