Reviews for Weathering It
I DEMANDETH MORE!
Tacolubber chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
no demyx!

i like this story.

please dont give up on it.

i hope you update soon
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Yay, an update! Yeah, I'd totally pick Lord of the Rings over action kung-fu movies any day.

Lol, Monopoly. I love that game. I have it on my computer so I play it a lot against the computer. I get so mad sometimes. And I'll start swearing at the computer too. XD

Ha, I can totally relate to Axel. The computer gets so damn lucky all the time and I always roll really bad. XDD

Oh crap, this is bad. I knew that something bad was gonna happen to Demyx. And it's not just the fact that you like torturing him.

Hm...some sort of brain abnormality. That's all I can figure out right now. It would explain why he stopped breathing, if that part of his brain was affected. I forget what it's called off the top of my head. Yeah, I didn't do so great in anatomy and physiology. I'm a Nursing student. Lol. It might be easier if I knew where the blood was coming from. XD I'm just a geek like that.

I can't wait to read more and find out what's wrong with Demyx.
Yuki no Iro chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
*cheers* Yay, you're back! It seemed like so long! And you brought fluff/humor, along with your amazing writing! But the impending angst will likely prove just as good. :3 Wow, your characters are getting pretty angst-ed-out, aren't they? Especially Demyx. Well, what can you do. As long as it turns out well in the end!
13th Shadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
MORE angst?

I... I may have to stop reading your stories, luv. Any more angst without repair and I will fall into as deep of an abyss as our beloved misfits.

I don't know what pains me more... thinking that even more unimaginable hurt is heading their way on top of everything else... or having to stop reading about them.

*goes to hide under a rock and weep*
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
lol awesome, ive been waiting for you to put up another story, glad to see some more from you.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Great start! I gotta say I felt little sorry for Axel when Roxas barked him down but then again... It all was needed for Axel to finally understand things out! Little sad, funny and fluffy start! Keep up with it! D

...Over and out...

AkuDemyfan
animearlinefreak chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
this is a different axel/demyx fic. Looking forward to reading more of this story later!
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Yay! This is cool that you wrote what happened in healing time :D I was actually kind of curious, so yay for more! :D
Crazysnakelover chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I have to say that the Roxas and Fori trouble maker duoness is my new favorite part of your stories. I laughed out loud when Fori started explaining what had happend to Roxas. The two of them are like the brother's that always get into trouble with mom and dad. I hope to see more of it in future stories.
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
oh wow, you never fail to surprise me with your supreme writing skills. i adore your stories.
Eternaldusk chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Oh man, did Roxas ever tear Axel a new one. He got his own though, didn't he? XD

Come to think of it, Axel really can be overprotective sometimes, can't he? Heheh.

You're so mean to Marly. ;_; Not that he doesn't deserve it, but pft...
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ooh yay, it's been a while since you've posted anything new. Well maybe not *that* long, but it sure seemed like it.

Lol, I guess Xemnas isn't the only one who can make a simple response into a paragraph. XD

Hoo boy, that doesn't sound good.

Lol, what is it with Fori and Roxas? Boys...*rolls eyes* They go great together though.

Arg, I still hate Malensia. But I guess that's the point, huh?

Lol, of course Fori will talk more than Vexen and Zexion put together. :D

Ooh, I can't wait to read more. I'll definetly be keeping my eye on this one. It's very promising, especially since you've promised angst. I've been a big ball of misery lately so this will help me feel betted. XD
Canderjack chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Dang, I wish *I* had an evil twin Skippy. *She* could've stood in for me during the mind-numbing compulsory staff training presentations, to be summed up thusly: 1) Selling state secrets is bad. 2) Selling people is even worse. 3) Quit watching pr0n on government-owned equipment. C'mon Vexen, make it happen.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5