Reviews for What Darkness Brings
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Loved this- I hope the story this was a prequel to is just as good :D
Mahimomo chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I flippin' love this story. Clearly one of the best Skyfire and Starscream fics out there. 3
rusty chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
I know that it's been more than a year since you wrote this story and it's likely that you may never see this review but I really have to tell you how sweet it is.

It's hard to find decent stories with Skyfire and Starscream and this was just lovely, I enjoyed reading it immensely (':
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
Cute, and funny. One hopes more will be forthcoming, even though it's marked "complete"? I'd like to hear more about this nascent family.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Still cute and well-thought-through enough that I may, after sampling one or two more of NEC's stories, check the "Author Alert" box. Judgment suspended cause I gotta go to work.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I like this very much, the complete and logical imagining of the necessities required to bring such a situation into being. I still noticed the confusions between "it's" and "its," and the occasional missing comma, but those are more than compensated for by the fact that this story is complete.

I also enjoy this Skyfire, with his big dirty feet on the table. Nice touch.
Mahimomo chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
I love this story! This is my second time re-reading it!
Starfire chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hey... I've never seen an AMAZING fic and so DETAILED FIC on my yrs of fan life! k.. I wish to hear this more! Really. Just because I just LOVE this one, "what darkness Brings" It's so delicate and again, detailed plot.

I know there's a sequel... but could you have any mind of having any sequel after this again? I wish to see their happily after. and wonder what would go between Skyfire and Megs. It's my desire, really.

I just love this. I can't guess how Star's unrequited love went for SUCH A LONG TIME! Can't imagine How could he put through, enduring all time! anyway, Star's love has fullfilled. I just wish you come up some idea after this brilliant fic.

Can I look forward to it?

and now because I just love this... I'll come your entries constantly.
starfire and eclipse chapter 1 . 4/22/2010

Can I look forward to it?

and now because I just love this... I'll come your entries constantly.
Marinelife37 chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Great story. It was very cute and a little sad, with a hint a friendship.
redamiB6147 chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Another great story. I love the story that was written, the histroy between Starscream, Skyfire and Megatron. It seems like everyhting that happens happens in order. Also, Ive noticed that you write some very detailed stories. I like that about a writer; the accuracy of hte plot and the attention to details. I think thats one thing that makes your stories so iressitable. ( I probably just spelled that word wrong, sorry)
Teoryn chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
All I can say is aw how sweet! Makes the other story a bit more interesting as well sense Megatron is now linked to Starscream making him imortal. I am really curious to see on how the rest of that story will pan out.

Wonderful story. (-:

Teoryn
Cfox chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Oh wow now we know who Eclipse other creator is. I like how you had them talk out the problems and didn't bound write away. I also like how Sky is acting as such a good Co-creator to Eclipse , he hasn't sparked her but he treats her as his own which is a plus. I also like how you have Star , not holding the sparkling at fault for her creation and loving her .

You continue to write such beautiful stories looking foward to more.
jazas chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Oh, this is just wonderful! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! And you gave us 3 chapters all at once *joygasm!*.

I love the way you write. It's so intricate and detailed but not over-burdened or strained. It shows instead of telling. And the elements that you make such great use of, the flow, the interactions, are just delicious, and I look forward with much eager glee to see what happens next!

And the fact that it's got Starscream as a main character, with Skyfire/Starscream and a sparkling, well, let's just say you have made me very happy indeed. Oh yes.

Two things to note though. One, you probably shouldn't be using so many -it's-. That form is a short-hand of -it is-, and doesn't fit 99% of the time you used it.

Two, try to break your writing up a bit more. In regards to most other writers, you do very well in this respect, but smaller paragraphs would work better I feel. When I like a story enough, I'll save it to my harddrive to read at my leisure, and the one thing I always have to do is break up the paragrahps.

Other than that, FANTATSTIC JOB/WORK!
SkyTarget chapter 3 . 7/14/2009