Reviews for Sirius Orion Black
Firediva0 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
*stares at you wide-eyed*
You DIDN'T.
Oh, crap... You DID! xD Seriously, excellent! When I was on the verge of losing all hope in finding an author that would write something awesomely entertaining, I came across you! Seriously, thank you so much for writing this and know that I love it so much!

Loved it,
~Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Yes! Thank you so much for making wolfstar canon! This 1 shot basically sums up all my love for the marauders! I love Sirius and Remus together! Love the smut!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Ohhhhhhh, CLASSY.
DogStar13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Haha, I already knew that part about the initials. But disregarding that. This is ...awesomely? written!
Emberstar359 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
The fact James is just standing there yelling at them while they had sex was so freaking funny to me you have no idea. Just... Wonderful man.
DarkAngelBlossoms chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol, that was so awkward but nonchalant at the same time. I loved it!
Sexy Wiccan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
haha i love it! you should continue it
k-shee chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Damn, author. It was so hot I literally broke something. My brain :D

By the way, I found my way here through tv tropes, which a lot of readers and editors go through, so it's safe to say that a fan of yours has been shamelessly promoting your fic there. (needless to say, this is also quite well written!) /Main/CoitusUninterruptus

Congratulations!
Arra chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Remus is bloody sexy when he swears, isn't he?

I wish I had realized what Sirius's initials are after walking in on them, rather than while underlining every RL/SB hint in PoA, GoF, and OotP. :D
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hilarious and hot. So basically the perfect combination. :D
Plaincrazysuckup NLI chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Only James...
tvandel chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
liked it!
Content Nazi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
It says James hadn't heard Remus swear ever, when very clearly he said fuck ("fuck Sirius into the mattress") a few sentences before.

That is all.

Loved it:)
Moony chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
He. Is. MY. Bitch.

Kid you not.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Gah! the last line said it all!

And oblivious!James cracks me up.

So does a barelyincontrol Remus telling him to get out or be forced to watch. hehehe