Reviews for Summer Memories II: Summer Camp Redux
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Great story and I have to agree that the second draft with Kim walking into the tree is MUCH better.

Keep up the good work.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
LOL, going back over a number of your stories and read this one again. Ahh the memories! Ahhh the PAIN!
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aw, this was cute! :) You gotta do a sequel where the ol' brain cells are firing up in Kim's head. :)
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Poor Rondo-He can never resist the Pout..

As for the Tweebs' Man Credentials...sometimes I wonder if they're even human. LOL!

A very cute story, SP. Yes I think you made the right choice, but I don't think Ron can be considered "buff." But at least Kim is starting to think of him as more than a friend.

Looking forward to what's next!
MrDrP chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Cute story. I especially enjoyed Ron's initial resistance to volunteering. That he'd wind up being the most enthusiastic participant isn't surprising.

My one critique, and it's small: I don't see Ron ever having six pack abs (heck, look at how's he's drawn in Ill-Suited) - and, to Kim's credit, we know that she won't care.

Anyhoo, thanks for sharing this with us!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This does lay a creditable foundation for "Emotion Sickness". I don't see Kim getting over the embarrassment of that little incident too quickly when in control of herself. It would be a major stumbling block in trying to admit that she actually likes her best friend, in that way.
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Perhaps not a life altering revelation by itself, but certainly an important stepping stone on that long, tangled pathway to leads the declaration of romantic love between Kim and Ron. And at the same time this also happens to be an absolutely terrific one-shot story! Amusing, nicely paced, completely true to the characters - a winner any way you look at it.

I hope this series runs for a very long time.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Reading this stories description I had to wonder what Ron would say about the whole summer camp thing.

I agree that it works better with Kim as the stunned one. Though I can't see this fitting in with the rest of the series given the way Kim and Ron were acting in the leadup to their relationship.

Other than that, good story. I could see Kim rethinking her thing with Josh after the events of this story, seems like a lot of authors capitalize on Kim's vagueness about how she and Josh ended.

Keep it up!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
and I liked the change too! Kim as the stunned/dazzled type seems too funny, and it's a nice switch from the norm. Good work!
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
I agree. Works better.

Had a question on your Twin story.

With the Yori/Kim blow out. Have you ever seen a cartoon picture of them talking and congraduating kim, but the thoughts of Yori and Kim in thought ballons show them at each others throat?

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Groundwork laid in Kimmie's mind, if not her heart, there. She got a different look at her best friend and she was amazed.

The last line really sold me for what was to come, though Kim didn't realize it for a bit.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
but if Kim did it. Now where was this before or after moodulator. Makes a big difference in my book. Well Kim might have gotten stunned, but she might have woken up too.

Thanks S P,