Reviews for A Second Life
HeiLong-Kun chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I love this story 'cuz the plot progresses at a nice rate and everything is quite realistic! I'm looking forward to what happens with Harry and Draco, and the rest of the vampires! :3
KionaRinton chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I really love your story it has a very unique plot of your story please update soon. I am very interested in find out what happens next.
kotaband60 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Great great story! What happens next? Please update!
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
plz plz plz plz update soon! IT'S AN AWESOME STORY!
hiiii chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Nice start, I like it. It's ecspecially good becuase it's your first Drarry, and I've seen HPDM fics that were abysmal. But, this one was good. :) I'm gonna go off to the next chapter now.
purpleplums chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
are you going to update again anytime soon?
Yoshikimos chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
awesome fic. cant wait for the next update
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
Loved it! plz update soon;p
jo chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
im so happy you updated! i love your story and cant wait to read more! *grin*, ;D Peace!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
Great chapter! cant wait for more!
lillyroo chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
OMG! I love this story! I have a question... i s this going to be a Drarry fic? because you have the perfect set-up for one. either which way this story is brilliant and this last chapter made me want to go 'aw' and also stary to cry... I thank you for writing this because it is now one of my favorites.
Rafa93 chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Really like your story! Anxiously waiting for next cap!
jenamy chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
this story is absolutely brilliant! it's taken me like four hours to read these six chapters...rough night. but i wanted to read them all before i went to bed. it's the weekend so why not? i've no obligations later on today.

i adore harry's character, i really do. he's my least favorite in the actual series and even in fanfics i tend to go in with a sour attitude towards him, but your harry, i like him. and ron, ron's always had a soft spot in my heart, mostly because he and i have the same temper malfunctions. and hermione, she annoys me to the point where i have to like her and the same goes for this one. i'm envious of her compassion for anyone, no matter what they've done.

draco, draco, draco, he's one of my favorites. i like this vampire draco, a lot. i like that his story's not an easy one and that he still fights with himself. he's still got some humanity left in him. i'm also glad that ginny died, i'd rather her dead then to have he be a whiny brat about not having harry, or she's with someone else already. but i like her death in this story, how it still gets to harry, as it should, that was the mother of his unborn son, one they had already named.

i just love the emotional turmoil in this story. i really do. for some reason i get a kick out it. i can't wait for more! very well done so far! :)
Momochuu chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
heyy! i just found this story but i love it! i love the pairing and the plot is intrguing. can't wait to read more!XD