Reviews for Recovery Efforts
short-skirtbluescarf chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Loved this! Great story )
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awesome! :D
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love this story, keep rereading it and just realised I have never reviewed! So sorry about that. Would you consider writing a story of what happens, chronicling how they pull themselves and there lives together?
Sarah Hall chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
There are stories on here that make you sigh when you get to the end and this is one of those. Definately a wonderful story and you are a very good author well done.
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
What an incredibly talented writer you are. I loved this. Thank you.
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
What a GREAT Story I wish there was a little more Angst in it at the end however it was GREAT I can't wait to read more H/M stories from you. Please write more soon. Grins. Would love to see a cat and mouse thing with margaret being the mouse and Hawk preying on her. Write more soon.
Maple Fay chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Again - I'm saedulaque on LJ ;) - I say: this is the best H/M piece I've EVER written. And I'm profoundly grateful to you for giving it to us.
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I really enjoyed this. I like how you had them in a completely different setting and yet still managed to show their passion for each other. Good job.
My Barbaric YAWP chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was fantastic! Thank you so much :)
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Wow you should like write a sequel or something. It was awesome!
GetOnTheIce chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
you are back!

you are here!

I love your stories!

This one is wonderful: I smiled, I cried, I am lost for words!

Wonderful! Thank you so much for that story!
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Awesome! You haven't done a MASH story in a while and I didn't realize how much I missed your excellent work.

You always find interesting ways for them to meet up post war and in a truly believable way. Now I'm going to sit down tonight and reread all your MASH fics.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hoorah! Ah DJinn, bless you for singlehandedly keeping HM fanfiction alive and well. Every time you post a new fic I immediately feel my interest in these two rekindled, and then subsequently reread all of your previous efforts in the MASH universe. Thank you, thank you, once more.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Simply outstanding. You captured all the essence of the characters we knew and the relationship/tension they had with each other - this is both one of the best MASH stories I've read and up in the top of my list of best I've read ever.

I can't say it any clearer than that.