Reviews for Broken Moon
li-chan31 chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
I have this feeling that Embry is going to imprint on Moon. I hope it's just me
SpeckyBeckyy chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This chapter makes me so mad for Moon. Like seriously! (Love it still though)
TRISHHH-FISHHH chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I have loved all your Twilight stories... This has to be my favorite. I love it how you can make me happy or sad with your writing. At some points, I have actually started crying. I don't know if you still get on Fanfiction, but continue writing please. Your an awesome writer. I'm sorry for your loss, even if it did happen 2 or 3 years ago. I'm sure that just from this review you can tell why I don't write. I would have PM'ed you, but I Just got my account and it won't let me for 24 hours; I just couldn't wait heeheee

~Trisha
Lei chapter 40 . 6/3/2011
I understand that you want ever and natalee to share a brotherly and sisterly love. I don't think you should have had him imprint on her. Yes, he will always want her happiness but he will never be complete because she won't love him as her mate. It will slowly kill him to watch her be with someone else especially since he can't. He will never love someone else so he will be eternally unhappy. Imprinting is being whatever your imprint needs but it will kill him to never be able to truelly be with her. Also, it states that she will never be completely happy because she won't fully love someone the way she loves him because he is her perfect mate. This is your story but I don't agree with writing them like that if you didn't want them to ever be together. Just my opinion don't get upset.
Lei chapter 25 . 6/2/2011
You are truelly and incredible writer. You made me feel emotions and sadness for a character that I thought was unredeemable and a bitch. When her side of the story was told you could see how she felt isolated from her sister and mother. All she wanted was her big sisters approval. It doesn't excuse what she did but it explains why she did it. I'm happy you let them reconcile and hopefully now the whole family can come together. I hope we get some chapters with seth and seth jacob.
Lei chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
I knew she had a gift but I thought it was of persuasion she could make people do what she wants but it's even better she can control their minds. I hope ruben dumps her. I hate that seth and ali still seem like their taking addi's side on things. I'm happy that moon finally stood up for herself and let her sister know you try and hurt me again and I will kill you.
LostInStoryLand chapter 40 . 4/14/2011
Please write about Hess ever and nay but I would hope that when they grow up so does their love
LostInStoryLand chapter 31 . 4/13/2011
I love it! " Moon and mash potatoes were going to occupy second in my life."

That has to be the best one liner
Melissa chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
This is like the millionth time I've read this and I always love it. Your amazing
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I 3 this story I've read it like 25 times
The Clueless chapter 39 . 12/4/2010
I hate this story. Why? cause I LOVE IT TOO MUCH! I stayed up till 6AM reading it. hahahaha.. yeah it's not 6AM right now, cause I literally crashed right after it. Thank you for this lovely story! Loved it!
The Clueless chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
Oh my gosh Seth Jacob is alive isn't he...wow. Interesting. I'll continue. (I know i'm behind on the reading, and it's weird to be getting comments now, but I'll continue to comment as I read :P)
The Clueless chapter 16 . 12/3/2010
Oh my gosh you're sooo right. I seriously became a giddy school girl just from that last bit. I squealed and laughed, my dog even barked cause of it!
Becca chapter 21 . 8/18/2010
okay i SO called that wen he said the word sequim. SO I WIN! lolz great story!
XOsethsXOaXObabeXO chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
greeat story i love it. And by the way you wrote falling for brady at the top of this story but the story id called broken moon but any way good story.