Reviews for Abby's Collage
Avrice the Demigod chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Awwww! I love it, and I tottaly think the epolauge wasn't so corny!
Viktorija chapter 7 . 9/3/2009
It was really sweet.I liked it:))
Celeste-poet chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Um, the last chapter was pretty random. Hard to keep up with all those kids too...and Jenny's alive... so slight AU :)
Second daughter of Eve chapter 7 . 8/2/2009
I don't think that last mine was OCC much, I could see him saying that.

Eve
Sbteja chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Ha Ha! So nice, and I agree; very corny! But, we like it that way, so... yeah. That was funny how Andrew acted so much like Tony! And the end, with Gibbs? Even though the last line was a bit OOC for him, I loved it!

~Sbteja
Celeste-poet chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
So they just suddenly jump in for a kiss? ... Okay, a bit unbelievable but cute.

I especially like how Abby and McGee were going out :)
tsukiko94 chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
HaHA! Loved it, it was just as amazing i had thought it would be, and more. The wait, while agonizing, was well justified, since it's a great chapter. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the epilogue. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
CHOCOLATE.LUVR.forever chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
cool
Second daughter of Eve chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
Aw! Is the kitty cute?

Eve
ncisluver33 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
please next chapter iv been waitin like 4 days for this chapter omg please update please
brainsandbugsKOTL chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
So, I've been reading the chapters, and (even though I have only read a few Tiva stories) this is quite possibly the cutest I have ever read. Good job. :)
TIVAFAN21 chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
I loved this chapter:)
RoseGoldCrystal chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
OHMIGOD! I absolutely love it! I want an epilogue! I think it would make the story even better, if that were possible. Abby is a frickin genius for coming up with that plan. Once again, I love it!
tsukiko94 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
It was so CUTE! XD I want this series to actually happen on the show, it would be perfect. But anyway, I loved how they could HEAR Tony's jaw drop, and the whole dinner scene. I can't wait to see how Tony and Ziva will 1. see the pictures, and they will react to them. Can't wait until you update again! (btw, thanks for updating so quickly!)
Celeste-poet chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Aw this is cute. But more pictures! More awkward moments! hehehe I'm not evil

I love Abby she's my fave XD

Oh! Idea for revenge:

Tony & Ziva take random pics of McGee and Abby !