Reviews for Where The Wild Things Are
Guest chapter 19 . 2/10/2013
I'm sorry, and I don't mean to b rude, but I hated this story. It had a grate theam and good grammar , but pissed me off. You are u good writer, but I'm a sucker for happy endings, and this was certainly NOT a happy ending. );
Bitches-Love-Canons chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Holy shit! Poor Ben!
Top Gear woman chapter 19 . 5/16/2011
Your story was very interesting and original. I read it with much enthusiasm. Although, the story was cut very short. I feel like missing half of it. I enjoyed it, though. Do keep writing. -TGW-
csp4 chapter 19 . 2/26/2011
According to Esme, Jacob was coming with us. "He's lost everyone. He has nowhere to go. I can't just let him live on the streets, I'm not that type of person."

Well, isn't that nice! Maybe she should have talked to Edward about this before she made any decisions::))

Interesting story - well written! Definately NOT mindless entertainment. I got a good thinking workout! Thanks for sharing
csp4 chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
Between this chapter & the last I'm understanding better that Jacob isn't just an evil monster. He never asked for this. Also, there is the fact that the human mind isn't working at the time of change. This whole thing has affected him tho & he may be embracing it all a little to much!
csp4 chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
"You want to come in or something?" I asked. LOL only a teenager could ask something so weird::))

Esme left with Jacob? strange
csp4 chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
Great description of their change from human to werewolf!
csp4 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
"It bit me on the nose and kicked me in the chest, and then as it made a dash across the street it got ran over by a diesel" LOL Murphy's Law

"Sixth grade is a bitch, then you menstruate." LOL LOL

"I started to push her away but, I pushed her with my lips" LOL I'm feeling a little guilty with all the grizzly deaths happening & I sit here laughing:)
Nemesis of Bellin chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
is there ane sequel? what about bella? what happend to her?
Nemesis of Bellin chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
im really crying right now...

i cant believe carlishe is dead...
Ailisraevyn chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
So, this has been on my 'to read' list for a few weeks, but I didn't remember who had rec'd it. So when I decided to read something completely at random today and picked a number, counted down the list, and landed on this one, I just began reading.

I didn't realize it was by you until I went to click the next button for chapter three. LOL!

I'm liking the set up. I'm curious if she's vegetarian or not. If she's vampire or part wolf or a mix. How it happened to her, and how much of her 'story' is true. Way to get me interested!

Moving on to the next, now!

~Nae
greenshark chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Really good so far. Can't wait to finish
x.Safety.Pins.x chapter 16 . 2/28/2010
you...you killed Emmett O.O WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!
BloomingFlower-asn chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
Nice! I really liked this story. Although I have a question. What happened to Bella? She just disappeared from the face of the earth. Poof! Great story. Excellent writer you are.

~*~ san ~*~
BloomingFlower-asn chapter 18 . 2/1/2010
Oh so this was Jacob's point of view. I was going to say! This is how he changed Bella. Quite sad really! Poor girl. Doomed to this life. Forever! Great story.

~*~ asn ~*~